iPhone has gone crazy

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

iPhone has gone crazy

Postby Redetotry » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:47 pm

I took a photo awhile ago of a pet stroller, then I copied and pasted it in a message. The brand name of the stroller is Pet Gear. When I copied and pasted the photo of the in a message instead of the photo it just said Pet Gear, no stroller. I tried again but this time I sent it in a message to myself and it posted a picture of my dogs. Any one have any idea of what is going on or what to do?
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Re: iPhone has gone crazy

Postby OregonLuvr » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:14 pm

I dont have an iphone but I do have that stroller LOL I bought it on FB marketplace for $25 if I remember correctly. Have used it a couple of times. This way I can take Emma pretty much anywhere if I need or want to. It is really pretty cool.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby chalet05 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:55 pm

If you are sending a text message, start the message, go to the camera icon on the left and take the photo.

If you took the photo, it should be in your photo library which also has an icon above the keyboard. Go to the library, select the photo you want and it should then appear in your text message.

If an e-mail, select attachment and then go to photo library to 'select'. No copy and paste.

Honestly don't know how to copy and paste in either of these situations so may be no help at all.
Anita
chalet05

Postby MandysMom » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:45 am

If its an iPhone, you go to photo app to send a photo with apple message. Choose photo (select) amd when it comes up, go near bottom and select messages and type in sender and message below photo and hit send. Only way I know to send a photo with an Apple message, known as text message on other type phones. If want to send a FB messagenger message with photo, there are several ways. You can go to photos, select, then at bottom choose messenger (FB) and choose who you want it to go to. Or go to Messenger (FB) and choose the person to send to and click camera icon, then manage and it will take you to photo app and you click which photos you want access to. Then you can pick among those to go with your messenger message. Or you can copy from photos and paste into a FB Messenger message. You can not copy and paste to a apple message, only to a FB messenger message.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:30 am

OregonLuvr wrote:I dont have an iphone but I do have that stroller LOL I bought it on FB marketplace for $25 if I remember correctly. Have used it a couple of times. This way I can take Emma pretty much anywhere if I need or want to. It is really pretty cool.

I'm glad to hear that. I found it already assembled at Home Goods. It is really light weight and it fits in the back of my van no need to fold it up. I've been looking as I really need to take her places to see/meet people. She refuses to walk farther than the end of our drive way and she is too heavy for me to carry very far. Right now she doesn't want to get near it. I have it sitting in the living room hoping she will get used to it. It might be a good thing it's a 30 day window to return items.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:39 am

Thanks everyone. I know several different ways to share photos but I guess I had never just copied one from my list of photos on my phone and then tried to paste it. I usually do some of the thing that have been mentioned. What I can't figure out is how a photo of the brand name alone popped up. No where on my photos is there a one of the brand name...where did it come from and how did it know the brand?
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Cudedog » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:14 am

Redetotry wrote:Thanks everyone. I know several different ways to share photos but I guess I had never just copied one from my list of photos on my phone and then tried to paste it. I usually do some of the thing that have been mentioned. What I can't figure out is how a photo of the brand name alone popped up. No where on my photos is there a one of the brand name...where did it come from and how did it know the brand?

Simple and short answer: Your phone is haunted. Ghosts in the machine (your cellphone).

Maybe time to call the exorcist! I'm not kidding! (well, maybe a little).

A while back I got what I thought was a message that appeared to be from my my phone saying something like "Remember this day?" I thought it might be about my phone needing some kind of update, so I clicked on it.

Immediately, a slide show of all of the recent photos I had taken over the last six months or so of my Joe began to play, and - get this - the slide show was overlaid and complimented with some really nice music. (I have a LOT of different kinds of photos on my phone, the only photos in this slide show were of Joe). And. . . I have never put any music on my phone!

To tell the truth, this kind of wigged me out a bit (well, more than a bit!) - although it was also and at the same time quite lovely, and also made me smile.

How did my phone know to present only photos of my Joe? Where did the music come from? How did this music somehow get matched with and overlaid onto the slide show?

I haven't a clue.

Perhaps AI run amok. :lol: It was really strange, and has happened a couple of times since.

Anyway, on to other things.

BJ and Karen, thank you for sharing the dog stroller information. I recently bought a dog stroller for my Joe - he is having some age-related health problems and can't walk as far as he once did, but still makes it known that he really wants to go.

This is something I always said I would NEVER EVER purchase (it just seemed too silly, and a total waste of money). But there you go! The one I got is rather heavy, and low to the ground (Joe weighs about 45 pounds), so I can't really lift him, and I didn't want one that was top-heavy because it would be a tipping hazard).

It came on Saturday a couple of days ago - it had minimal "put together", but still was a bit of a PIA to get done, although I am well experienced in these kinds of things. The margins between the parts were very small, so one really needed to tug with some strength to get them in place - which, actually, you want, so that it is solid when you are finished with the assembly.

I bought it new on Amazon, and it is seems to be sturdy and well made. It is one of those that is actually designed to be a bicycle trailer (so it is extra-sturdy, and came with the stroller conversion) with bicycle wheels in the back. It was pricy, but if it works as I hope, and Joe adapts to it, it will be money well spent. It has just been too hot to take it out just yet.

Although heavy, it is very easy to push - probably partly because of the bicycle wheels.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby MandysMom » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:57 am

Anne, did that photo message actually read: One Drive : Your Memories From This Day? If so, it's a function of Google Drive if you have your phone store photos on Google. I have a Google Account because it gets photos to my laptop, which is windows based. I get notice every day on my iPhone of photos I took in past on that date, today's selection being photos I took over past on July 3. So any year but only on Jul 3. Tomorrow will be a selection I saved on Juky 4 over past years. I have not explored to see if I can get it to play music or a certain album only. If you have a Google account, that's where to start on figuring this out.
MandysMom

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Cudedog wrote:
Redetotry wrote:Thanks everyone. I know several different ways to share photos but I guess I had never just copied one from my list of photos on my phone and then tried to paste it. I usually do some of the thing that have been mentioned. What I can't figure out is how a photo of the brand name alone popped up. No where on my photos is there a one of the brand name...where did it come from and how did it know the brand?

BJ and Karen, thank you for sharing the dog stroller information. I recently bought a dog stroller for my Joe - he is having some age-related health problems and can't walk as far as he once did, but still makes it known that he really wants to go.

This is something I always said I would NEVER EVER purchase (it just seemed too silly, and a total waste of money). But there you go! The one I got is rather heavy, and low to the ground (Joe weighs about 45 pounds), so I can't really lift him, and I didn't want one that was top-heavy because it would be a tipping hazard).

It came on Saturday a couple of days ago - it had minimal "put together", but still was a bit of a PIA to get done, although I am well experienced in these kinds of things. The margins between the parts were very small, so one really needed to tug with some strength to get them in place - which, actually, you want, so that it is solid when you are finished with the assembly.

I bought it new on Amazon, and it is seems to be sturdy and well made. It is one of those that is actually designed to be a bicycle trailer (so it is extra-sturdy, and came with the stroller conversion) with bicycle wheels in the back. It was pricy, but if it works as I hope, and Joe adapts to it, it will be money well spent. It has just been too hot to take it out just yet.

Although heavy, it is very easy to push - probably partly because of the bicycle wheels.

Anne

Wow Annie that is a nice one. Pippa only weighs 15 pounds and I want her to be closer to me so I think the one I got will work.... if I can ever get her near it without her freaking out.
I get memories with music on Facebook on my computer and my iphone. It kind of nice as I have so many in my photos I forget about them. Wish I could post some here that popped up the other day. They were videos from one of my hypnosis classes around 2010 of the instructor making this young woman stiff as a board, then two of the men in the class placed her between two chairs. Her head on one and feet on the other. He used to stand on them but by that time he couldn't physically balance himself. After a bit he would have them lift her back up and he would 'unlock' her body. I do have a picture of him when he did stand on someone.

Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Pooker » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:31 am

I firmly believe that all phones and computers come "preloaded" with all sorts of programs, messages, actions, etc. that are programmed to activate at a certain time. Add to that the thought of how many others are monitoring everything we do, it's rather scary. I just passed my possessed phone on to my son who is more electronically talented than I. Bought myself one that is a bit easier for me. My old phone started playing music at 1:30 a.m. one night. It would dial people without my touching their contact - just passing my finger over some numbers/names and the phone second guessed who I was calling. I hated that phone. It had way too many ways of doing just about everything. Just give me a button that says "on" or "off" please.

I went into my son/DIL's room one day asking a question about security and immediately my DIL's computer started spitting out ads for security systems. Happens all the time because the computer is listening. I met some friends for lunch and I didn't even get home before my possessed phone asked me how I enjoyed my lunch at the ---- Cafe!

I have owned my car for 3 years. Yesterday I was driving and a woman's voice said "Would you like a mechanical health report now?" I didn't even know the car could talk! Scared the dickens out of me. It only gave me two buttons on the screen - one for yes and one for remind me later. I didn't want either choice. I wanted her to shut up and let me drive!

I know all of these things aren't really spirits possessing our electronics. It's big business trying every trick in the book to sell us something. But it is unnerving to realize how many people out there are monitoring our every move, good guys or bad.
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Return to General Talk