Question about air fryers

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Question about air fryers

Postby MandysMom » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:50 pm

I agree woth Beth, it's very strange Barbie that there is no temp adjustment. However, I think many of these so called toaster oven/air fryer combos are only wanna be air fryers, but not really. You need temperature adjustment to cook different foods.
Anne: tell me some foods you like and I'll give you ideas. Focus on fatty sources of protein (natural fats bring essential fatty acids which our brains absolutely need !) and fresh grown above ground veggies. If you didn't have a instant read thermometer , get one! It's the key to not over or under cooking meats!
Velda
MandysMom

Postby SoCalGalcas » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:53 pm

This has been great! Thanks to all who have responded. I also love sweet potatoes in my air fryer. Think I will get a small steak this weekend.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby snowball » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:21 am

I love baked potatoes in the A/F and reheating pizza is great actually better than when you first bring it home.. :lol:
I also cook sausage patties in it game changer I'm notorious for over cooking sausage on the burner :roll:
some people use it for every thing others not so much but for what I use I love it...
oh I'm surprised as well that you can't change the temp...
some you need to order the extra's pieces maybe that was the case with your's Evie
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to General Talk