Photo posting progress

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Photo posting progress

Postby RitaMc » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:27 pm

Thanks Beth for the rv.net photo posting link. Took me a while to figure that out as drop and dragging has not been a skill I posses. However I noticed the word "select" under the drop and drag square, clicked that and I was able to load pictures on to this site from the lap top and the tablet. Don't use the cell phone much for posting so haven't tried that yet. My dilemma now is most photos are taken with the cell phone so I have to transfer those I want to post to the other 2 devices to post them. Well it is a cloudy day 31 degrees with no wind out and the snow melt is causing an air inversion and smog. People are being 3ncouraged to stay indoors so it is a good day to learn a new skill. I like to sew doll clothes for 18 inch dolls so may head over to the sewing machine to start on next Christmases Toys for Tota donation.
1969 Shasta Loyfyte / Jeep Grand Cherokee
Breezie on the road again
[Image
RitaMc

Re: Photo posting progress

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:46 pm

I have to use select also. No drag and drop from my phone. :) Select, copy and paste work wonders.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Photo posting progress

Postby Colliemom » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:50 am

Yay, you are getting there :D If you have an iPhone and an iPad, They can be synced, so that no matter which one you take a pictures with, it will automatically show up on the other one too. If you don’t, there’s a lot of information online that will tell you how to do it with android. Have fun
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Return to General Talk