Happy Easter To All

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Happy Easter To All

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Sparkle wrote:my suggestion that we change it to The Tea-Bags. :lol:

Thank you - I just spit iced tea all over my computer. Now, that's funny! And I'm not even going to try to think about why she was whacking her thighs with a riding whip...oh, those British...

Why did you join that group? Are you English?
mitch5252

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Scottish. Didn't you pick up on my accent? It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht. Or, y'aff a yacht? Whit yacht ye aff?
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 pm

OMG - it's enough that I take breaks so she can have her tea - but here I sit in my own rig - thinking that accent is gone for the night and I have to READ it? I mean - now I'll be dreaming of you Sparkle - with that accent that gets worse when you're upset or frazzled. Ach - oh, just go have another cup of tea. :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Sparkle
thank you I needed that laugh!!! as well as the rest you all came up with a smile thank you
and I hope that all of you enjoyed this Easter day
sheila
snowball

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:58 am

Sorry to hear about your "bum" Bum ....Redetotry! Hope that gets more comfy really soon. And Mitch,... I share the same affliction,.. haha... my knees are getting black and blue! What a great forum this is and what a great bunch of friends you all are! You have no idea how much i value you ALL!
Cedar518

Postby Redetotry » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 am

After reading the rest of the Happy Easter posts I've started my Monday morning with a good laugh and a smile that will no doubt last through the day. Beth you will be speaking with a Scottish accent before you head to Alaska. Michelle's profile and Sparkle's Huntsville Tea Bags made me think they should meet up someday I think they share a similar humor gene.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh, Sparkle....you made me laugh again! I've missed your humor! I think the name "TEA BAGS" was a very perfect suggestion! Too bad they were all too snooty to appreciate it!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to General Talk