Happy Easter To All

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Happy Easter To All

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 am

I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter and just let you know that I Miss YOU ALL !!

God Bless
Zeee

Image Image
Image Image
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Happy Easter To All

Postby Lotus » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 am

Barbzeee.....Happy Easter to you also. May it be a restful and pleasant day!

Lotus (Becky)
Lotus

Postby Fernie » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 am

Happy Easter to you too Barbzeee and to all you gals and even Ernie!!! Hope the Easter Bunny finds you!!! He is going to get wet here if he isn't carefull this morning. He will have to dodge the rain and thunderstorms!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 am

if you celebrate Easter,.... have a happy day,.... If it is Passover, please celebrate your holiday! To anyone,... whatever your belief have a wonderful day!

For me, I will wish you all a Happy Spring!

Cedar518

Postby avalen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 am

Happy Easter to all
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am

Glad to hear from you Zeee. Happy Easter to ya'al.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

Happy Easter, all!!
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Paulette » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 am

Hope everyone has a happy day, blessed Easter, Passover or anything else you might celebrate.

Zee, thanks for the great pics! We sure do miss you around here!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby mtngal » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

Happy Hoppity Easter!
Diana
mtngal

Postby Excel » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a really blessed Easter...Celebrate this wonderful day with family and/or friends .... Enjoy !!!! 8-)
Excel

Postby Redetotry » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Happy Easter all.

I can really relate to Cedar's bunny as my butt still hurts! I had surgery the first of March for one of those benign lumps like older dogs get but mine suddenly GREW huge . Guess since the cut was on a curve and the size of the thing it's going to take ages for something that formed around the area to go down so I still have pain when I sit. I've been going for myofascial release massage on the scar for the last three weeks and that has really helped. Glad I have been going to the same massage guy for years! I look like I had a one sided reduction! I can't believe anyone would have their body cut on for vanity as in having plastic surgery to that area!!!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Happy Easter, girlfriends.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby WickedLady » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Happy Holiday to you all. It is pouring rain here so imagine all the little bunnies are huntin eggs inside.
WickedLady

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Redetotry wrote:Happy Easter all.

I can really relate to Cedar's bunny as my butt still hurts! I had surgery the first of March for one of those benign lumps like older dogs get but mine suddenly GREW huge . Guess since the cut was on a curve and the size of the thing it's going to take ages for something that formed around the area to go down so I still have pain when I sit. I've been going for myofascial release massage on the scar for the last three weeks and that has really helped. Glad I have been going to the same massage guy for years! I look like I had a one sided reduction! I can't believe anyone would have their body cut on for vanity as in having plastic surgery to that area!!!

BJ, I'm sorry your bottom is not up to its old self. Doesn't getting old suck!? I recently paid for 3 months at classmates.com. Reading all my classmates' profiles was pretty funny - "I'm so in love with my 5th husband, and we're rich, and we have houses all over the country(world), and I haven't changed a bit in all those years since high school, and my children are successful, beautiful, rich, and kind, and my dog is a champion fill-in-the-blank-breed." Okay.

My profile says my picture (the one here, too) was from last fall, but I'm letting my hair go back gray, but that's okay because I only have about 10 hairs left on my head. My knees are wrinkled, I have an illness called the 'sneeze 'n tinkle' (or cough 'n tinkle, or laugh 'n tinkle), and my heels are like velcro - I had to rip out all the carpets in my house because my heels kept sticking...and those boobs some of you may remember from high school (I was well endowed) - well, they're sinkin' fast...they may hit my knees yet this year. We won't even talk about the hot flashes...

So, BJ, good luck in your healing. I don't know what myofascial release massage is, but I'll bet it feels good! Surgery on the bum must be awful! Only cosmetic surgery I'd like to have is breast reduction before they hit the floor.

Hoppy Easter, Everyone!!!!

Michelle
mitch5252

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Michelle, your honest Profile made me smile. I joined a British Club when I lived in Huntsville. I swear every one of those ladies had owned a mansion complete with servants in England. One woman even took to wearing Jodhpurs and giving her thighs the occasional whack with a riding whip. Yet in America they all lived in normal houses with nary a servant between them. I didn't stay a member for long. The Club was called British Sterling. They didn't like my suggestion that we change it to The Tea-Bags. :lol:
I had to read the Chocolate Bunny joke twice before I got it "What?" Oh, no ears! :lol: :lol:
Sparkle

Next

Return to General Talk