Langtry, Texas

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Langtry, Texas

Postby snowball » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 pm

are you two driving two seperate rv's? that would be best if you are both opinionated!!! :lol:
enjoy your trip and one or the other of you post the pictures we really don't care as long as we get them :D
the ocatillo's are really really pretty kinda remind me of a butterfly bush in a way.
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Two rigs :) And what, an hour later - got 2 more pics uploaded - will share these and then am heading to bed. Sparkle tells me I have to leave early tomorrow. Ha!

Sparkle imitating a cactus:

And on my morning walk with Peaches I found the neatest cemetery. We went back. This picture doesn't do it justice - parts of it are overgrown - many of the stones can't be read. But then there are other fenced in sections of new stones with some old ones - same families still. Remember, there are only 18 residents here (the newest one born this year! But here's one of the older fenced in sections:

Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Nasoosie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:39 pm

What a fun road trip and thread and pics!!

Trying to get caught up, and this is fun! Just WAIT 'til I get there!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to General Talk