DONE!!!!!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

DONE!!!!!

Postby Echo » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:15 pm

We are all done!!!!

OMG, it was really rough getting all of the little bits and pieces grouped up. We separated stuff for us and for the kids. And some of it got mixed back up together so will have to sort stuff out again. David came over to help and he just started jamming stuff in bags and boxes.

But we are done the landlord has it rented out the new family is moving in this weekend. They saw the sign yesterday and stopped by to look at the house, must have like it even with the mess as they rented it. They stopped by again today so the older daughter could see it.

But we are done. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!! I will never do this again. I ever have to move a household again? They will carry me out feet first before any thing else gets moved.

Gonna be off line for a few days until we find some place with wifi. David doesn't have internet so kinda out of luck there. But be forewarned! "I'll be back"!!!!

Ya'll be careful while I'm gone!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Re: DONE!!!!!

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Congratulations!!!! It'll be over before you know it and in the end - you'll say it was all worth it!! I'll miss your happy chatter while you're gone.

Michelle
mitch5252

Postby bluepinecones » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Congratulations, again. Be careful about using that "Never" word; it has a way of coming back to get you! Check back in as soon as you can.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Lotus » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Way to go!! I know you'll be glad to finally settle down again....if that's possible!! When do you and Kelly actually hit the road for the North Rim of Grand Canyon?

Lotus (Becky)
Lotus

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

Happy for you. Post as soon as you're able.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 am

I'll bet you are so glad this headache is over with! I can relate! I said the same thing when I moved out of the house and realized how much *hit we had in the house!!!! Dan would say over and over " It's YOUR *hit!"
I intend to have a yard sale every Spring so I do not ever have to deal with it again!!
We will all be waiting for you to come back online....again congratulations!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Getupngo » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 am

Whew! I got tired just reading your post. I used to move ALL THE TIME and haven't moved a household since 1995. I moved IN with my husband in 1997 ... but that was just my clothes and stuff. I left the rest of the household with my son. The reason I still have my stick house is that I can't fathom doing that again.

I'll try to hold my life together until you can get back on line. :lol:
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby islandmomma » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 am

Super, Echo!! I am very happy for you! Now try to take deep breaths and relax a bit... :)

jan
islandmomma

Location: Vancouver Island, BC is my home base but have been 'on the road' since April 18, 2009

Postby GlennaRae » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 pm

I have lost track. Did Echo get TT or MH? She is going to the North Rim?
GlennaRae

Postby Bethers » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:42 pm

She got neither :) She got a position outside the North Rim that includes housing for the summer.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Carolinagal » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Echo, so glad all that work is finally done, I'm pooped :lol: :lol: I'm with Bluepinecones, never say never, it does come back and bite ya. I've said it so many times, and the never part never worked. These days, I'm trying to remember if I messed up and said it when we were moving here. I'm so afraid I did :?:

Hope you aren't off here for long, you'll sure be missed. Get rested so you'll have a great trip west.

Be looking for ya back on here, soon, I hope !!!!

Carol
Carolinagal

Return to General Talk