Accident in NM

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Accident in NM

Postby Wanderer2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi everyone-

First, I apologize for not posting for so long. It has been one thing after another with my rig and lastly an accident in NM.
It was partly my fault, bad intersection, other guy was speeding. No tickets though. No one was hurt thank goodness. I have been busy trying to get estimates and get the repairs done, but overpriced or long waits. It is driveable-the driver side door is smashed in running board tore off and some damage down the side. I am in TX, and hope to get it fixed here before I move on. I waited until the day before to cancel my reservation at Hardee Lakes. It tried to post here that I was cancelling, but could not log in. I got an email from Beth today asking about me and now all is fixed with that. Again I apologize if someone could have grabbed that spot. I am going to try to get to another gtg at some point. I will get repairs done, get furnace fixed again and try to get enjoying myself again. I have had quite a bit of trouble with this rig, but think that I am slowly getting things sorted out. Even after all of diligence in asking questions and checking things there are things that I didn't notice. But-it is a learning lesson for me. So there ya go! I will feel better when I get all of this behind me. I did go out to Quartzsite, but didn't stay for all of the big stuff. Too crowded for me!
So that is what is going on with me.
I hope that all is well with everyone!

Linda
Wanderer2

Re: Accident in NM

Postby avalen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Glad to hear from you, sorry about your mishap. Hope it all gets sorted out soon so you can get back to having some fun.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Thanks for posting! Sorry about your mishap and that we didn't see you in Q... But there are always more gtgs... Big and small. Stay in touch, pretty please. And there are several forum ladies in Texas so maybe you can meet some of them!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Wanderer2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Thank you both. I will get this behind me and will try to be better about staying on the forum.
I was in Quartzsite pretty early and forgot all about some of you ladies being out there.
Now I will look and see who is in Texas!
Take care all of you!!
Wanderer2

Postby MandysMom » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:43 am

So glad you are ok from the accident and that your rig gets sorted out soon. Look forward to chatting with you here when you have more time.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Colliemom » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:23 am

So glad to hear you are okay and hopefully wil get your rig fixed and be on your way. Yes, p,esse keep in touch with us.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby bluepinecones » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Sorry to learn of your accident.
We miss you at Hardee Lakes but let some of us know when you make it back to FL. Might still find way for some mini gtgs
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby snowball » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:32 pm

glad it wasn't worse but scary no matter what...be safe enjoy the rest of the trip
sheila
snowball

Postby Wanderer2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Thanks everyone. I will keep in touch as things progress. Right now I am at Canyon Lake TX and it is cold. 32 degrees this am and 18 mph winds. Will start to slowly warm up though. Having hot chocolate and popcorn because somehow that makes it all better :lol: Wish I was in FL with the girls. I hope that everyone is having a good time!
Wanderer2

Postby Birdie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 am

Hey wandering lady! Good to see you back here. I sent you a PM.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Return to General Talk