REIKI

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

REIKI

Postby SoCalGalcas » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:37 pm

The hospital my daughter is in, has volunteer Reiki practioners come in and give treatments to those patients who wish it.
Last evening, Laurie was in pain, and just then the Reiki practioners came in and gave her a treatment. She was completely relaxed and in NO pain when they left! Today I was with her when they came in, and, I got a treatment!!! That felt so good! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Re: REIKI

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Glad you got to try it and that it worked so well for your daughter! Reiki is used a lot more in hospitals now for pain control. It is very helpful. I am actually certified in Reiki but haven't used it much. Need to get into that more.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby havingfunnow » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 pm

I've had reiki treatment a few times. It's amazing!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby Redetotry » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Reiki before and after surgery is something I wish all hospitals offered, not only does it work well for pain but if they do it before surgery the patient usually needs less anesthetic, blood pressure levels stay stable and they need less, or in some cases, no pain medication after, plus they heal faster. I am a Reiki Master and Certified Hypnotherapist and I find doing them together works especially well. So glad it was available for your daughter. I hope she has them do a few more sessions.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Return to General Talk