This Years Plans?

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: This Years Plans?

Postby Colliemom » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 pm

I just posted quite a bit of information on Michigan for a possible GTG this summer if anyone’s interested. It’s under Possible 2018 GTG in MI in the GTG thread. If no interest, that’s okay or if just one or two people are going to be around, I’ll be happy to meet up with you wherever.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Colliemom » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 am

Well, I now have reservations at Indian Lake State Park, near Manistique in Mi higan’s Upper Peninsula for over 4th of July and again in August, that being posted in the GTG section. So I’m lining up a couple things and thinking of other places I want to wander to. Shipshewana is on my mind too as are a zillion other places :lol:
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby avalen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:08 pm

I'm not sure what route ill do this year but I do want to go to Olympic Natl park and of course sometime in there will be Oregon. I really won't know how its all going to pan out until I get
out of here and revamp the budget for my needs. That's all part of my frustration and stress with moving.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby OregonLuvr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 pm

I have quite a few summer plans. Camping trips and reservations for a few places made.

Am also trying to figure out if I want to go somewhere this winter or not. Just not sure where.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby elkriverrats » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Love reading about travel plans!
Been trying to camp close to home at least one weekend a month and have been meeting that goal. One more week and the MD state park campgrounds will be open. Looking forward to expanding my options. Planning to get to Assateague National Seashore for a few days end of March if the weather cooperates (thankfully the 8" of snow we got yesterday in northern MD is quickly melting!)
Headed to First Landing SP in Virginia Beach for a few days in May. Found out that I will be joining the hubs in August at Grand Canyon (super excited about that!).
Meeting up with Other Sharon for some elk viewing and wine tasting in PA this fall. Hoping for some weekend trips in between and maybe a little backpacking.
Happy and safe travels to all
Kelly
2004 Coach House "Penny"
elkriverrats

Postby Irmi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Kelly, if you want to travel about 1-1/2 hours, give or take, we have a 30 amp service and water, but no sewer. We'd love to show you our neck of the woods. We will be home the middle of June until 3/4 of the way through Oct. Brenda is planning on visiting around the first of Oct, so the 30 amp service may be used and we use the 50 amp service for our rig. Let me know!
Irmi

Postby elkriverrats » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:17 am

Sounds like fun Irmi, thank you! Enjoy the rest of your time in FL.
Kelly
2004 Coach House "Penny"
elkriverrats

Previous

Return to General Talk