The Good News, I lost 40 lbs

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: The Good News, I lost 40 lbs

Postby IrishIroamed » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:18 am

Karen~
Sorry to hear about your health issues, but looks like the move was a good thing since family and good doctors are close. Hope the rest of your recuperation and healing goes quickly and that you are all healthy again for the future.
(((hugs)))
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Pooker » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 am

Glad to get an update from you, Karen. I understand totally about 2017 being so bad because it has been bad for me, too. Now that you're on the mend, you only have 3 months before getting rid of this bad year! Keep up the good work! Perhaps you'll feel well enough to shop for new clothes for your new svelte figure!

Pooker
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 am

So sorry to hear you have had so many scary health issues! Not fun but glad you are getting better! 2017 has not been good to me either but is improving for me too now. May be a good New Years Eve this year for a lot of us to say "good riddance" to 2017! Hope you keep improving and feeling better! Not the best way to lose weight but what the heck! Hope you get some fun visitors now!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby PeggyinCT » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:44 am

Karen, so good to hear from you. Sorry that you had some health issues, but it sounds like you are ready to play again. I'm not sure when I will be returning to CT ( sometime in the spring) and I have to go through Texas, so I appreciate the invitation. Stay well and be happy. Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Sorry about the health issues. So glad you are on the mend.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Previous

Return to General Talk