Tuesday, all is well..

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Tuesday, all is well..

Postby Beki » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello gals still out traveling. Where has the time gone? From Fl.,Ga,Sc,Nc, Va,Pa,Ny,Vt,NH,Ma,Ms...Yes, all is well.
Have enjoyed meeting up with a few of the gals. Once and again. From hiking, kayaking, sightseeing, walking the dogs, to
Foot and mouth. Great fun...Thank you...Love this good old USA...In Mass. now checking things out..flip the coin N S E W..
Yep flying by the seat of my pants...Be safe on the roads..be safe with your four legged friends..My LB (cat) has taken to liking the job of negotiating. ( to her food bowl).. So tell me what do you use for Wifi on the road. Has been a problem..
All is well....peace

Beki
LB
Beki

Re: Tuesday, all is well..

Postby Birdie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Beki, it was great meeting you in your travels this summer. I use a Verizon Jet Pack with 18 GB and and I have an iPhone and that is normally enough for me. I previously had AT&T and have found that Verizon has better coverage for my areas of travel.

Have a continued good and safe trip.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby Liz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 pm

I use Verizon Jetpack with unlimited data plan.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Beki needs service so we can see some of her pictures. She notices neat stuff! My plan is also the unlimited one that switches to 3G if I use more than 10 gigs on one device. But from what some folks have experienced it doesn't slow down unless you are in a real busy area.

Audrey says woof.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby snowball » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 pm

sounds like you had a great trip...I too use a Verizon jet pack
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 pm

I've done better with AT&T and simply tether my phone or use it as a hot spot. A lot depends on where you'll spend the most time. But even with AT&T or Verizon you'll have dead zones, but way less of them than with the other carriers.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby JudyJB » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

I use a lot of internet and have to have good access because I teach online, so I use Verizon and a Jetpack or mobile hotspot I bought my first one from Verizon directly and it was very expensive and I had to sign a contract. They have some cheaper ones now, but you can also buy a used one on eBay, which is what I did for a backup. (You have to buy one that is labeled as Verizon.) I have three lines through the unlimited service Verizon offers (one cell phone and two jetpacks), but so far they have never cut me back to 3G after the first 10 gigs. They say they only do that if you are in a very congested area, like a downtown or sports arena where a lot of people are using their phones and jetpacks.

Considering I am usually camping in the middle of nowhere, that is very unlikely to be cut back to 3G.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby chalet05 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:27 am

Glad to see you are having great adventures!!

I use Verizon hotspot with my iPhone.
Anita
chalet05

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Verizon Jet Pack...
grammynmaggie

Return to General Talk