Birthdays - Pooker and All

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Birthdays - Pooker and All

Postby Bethers » Sat May 09, 2009 11:21 am

Hey all, please take a moment to update your profile with your birthday info - so's we can wish you a happy birthday when the time comes. I know, many of you have it in there - and if you really hate us celebrating your day, leave it out - but otherwise, come on - let us wish you a happy day.

Pooker, a little birdie came and told me we missed yours - so, purdy please - we don't want to miss again next year.

And happy belated Birthday, my friend. Hope you have many, many more.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Birthdays - Pooker and All

Postby Barbzeee » Sat May 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes, please if you would all be so kind to fill out your info for Birthdays.. as it would make it so much easier...and as I get to know all you "New" Sista's look out.. I love creating ...some interesting pictures will be coming on birthdays.. :lol:

It's your day and we'd like to make it "Special" so please help us to help you celebrate..and for those that don't...well... there is always a surprise I can muster up ...

God Bless
Zeee

Wild and Crazy Artist at work..or is it Play..!!!
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby sharon » Sat May 09, 2009 4:32 pm

I would if'n I could figger out how to get to my info to change it! Dang, I know I've done it before.......
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Bethers » Sat May 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Sharon, at the top of the page, under where it says Board Index, it says "User Control Panel" - it's all in there -
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby sharon » Sat May 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks Beth, just knew you would come to my rescue! Hope you're enjoying Durango, I love wandering thru the streets there. There's a little pottery shop on one of the side streets where the locals bring their stuff to sell. Mostly dishes, but some really nice statues and vases, etc. Like to buy my coffee cups there, they seem to have such character. You just seem to keep hitting my favorite spots!!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Return to General Talk