Good news

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Good news

Postby CricketSail » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:21 am

I've been away from the list for awhile, but I either I don't have internet or I've been wicked busy. But it's been better this year. For starters, my back has been so much better after the last - and I hope Final - surgery. Four major surgeries in under two years was exhausting.

The house and pet sitting has been going very well. I love animals and have a lifetime of experience with all kinds of houses and animals, so it's a good fit for me. I've had terrific jobs in VA and am now in CT. In VA I took care of 30 ducks and chickens, right now I'm taking care of a cat with cerebellar hypoplasia. I've made good friends in the process and expect to house and pet sit for these people again.

I think someone posted a message for me about house and pet sitting, but I didn't get it. Post here or in a private message, always glad to answer. Yes, I am going to be doing this full time. I haven't stopped at a campground once this year - it's always at private homes where I stay for weeks or months to house sit.

In my spare time I've been working on my books, and should have one published on Amazon by the end of the week.

Now, if it would just warm up and be spring...............
CricketSail

Re: Good news

Postby Redetotry » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:18 am

Hooray for your good news and especially that you are feeling better! You seem to have found a life style that suits you and is lucrative. Good to see you post!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:30 am

So glad to see you back and also that your back is better !! Sounds like you've worked things out the way you're pleased and happy with. So happy for you, don't stay away so long next time, we love hearing good news, and how our Sistah's are doing.

I'll be looking for future post, take care, stay safe,

CArol :)
Carolinagal

Postby bluepinecones » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Also happy to see you posting again. As Carol stated, don't wait too long between posts. So glad things have worked out for you.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:41 pm

So wonderful that you and the pups have found a style of travel and paying the bills that work for you. Meeting new and interesting people is always a plus. Be sure to let us know when you have your "roll out" of your book and where to find it. Don't be shy. :) If you think writing is difficult to slog through I have heard that promotion of the finished product/s is a whole other set of skills. Keep you energy working and your confidence moving forward. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

That is good news... no one likes to live in pain like you have been having... glad this surgery has helped...
House and pet sitting sounds interesting... gingerk is a pet walker... I bet you both could share stories!
Take care glad to see you post!
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Pooker » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 am

Everything's coming together just nicely. Please keep us posted.
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Postby avalen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:56 pm

thats great news
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to General Talk