Hello from Carolinagal

Come on in and say hello.

Hello from Carolinagal

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:29 pm

I shall try this one more time. I introduced myself and submitted it, I thought , and its gone somewhere. Do you already have the idea, that I am not computer smart? In other areas, I like to think I am, but in this, I don't try to fool myself.

I have met some of you at Betty's in La. I went with Liz, to the GTG , had a great time. I am really interested in the Texas gathering, and meeting more of you. I own a Jayco, Class C, I have racked up a lot of miles since my husband passed away, 7 1/2 yrs. ago. I'm in the process of packing up to head west to my son's in Colorado. I make this trip often, so try to go different ways.

I have a little dog, who loves to travel as much as I do. She was my husbands dog, so she is very special to me. She is a small dog, smart but no particular breed.

Sorry, I took so long getting on here, I misunderstood directions and expected an emai to let me know I was on. See I told you , anyway, hopefully I'll learn. I may have to call Liz for help.
Good night ladies,
Carol
And my best buddy Maggie
Carolinagal

Re: Hello from Carolinagal

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Hi Carol -
So glad to meet you and have you join us. And I sure do hope you can make the TX GTG - I will then be glad to meet you in person!

If you have any problems, yes, you can ask Liz, but also don't be afraid to ask here. All of us are at different levels in understanding of various issues - but chances are someone here will know just the answer - and if no one does, someone will probably be able to find it out.

Make yourself right at home here. It's comfortable like an old shoe - and hopefully will become your 2nd family. :)

By the way, you should have gotten an email after you were accepted. There's a chance it went to you spam folder. But I'm sure glad you came back and discovered you were a full-fledged member.
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:03 am

Hey Carol... Glad you made it here.. We were beginning to wonder.. we saw your name appear and then you were lost in space LOL Welcome dear.. and hey..mighten you be thinking about a Florida GTG with us Snow birds.. would love to meet you... I think I saw a picture of you with Liz.. taken in La GTG.....so hopefully we'll get to meet in person... deal ???? Any way hope to see you at the morning coffee table too... gots plenty of room check it out :)

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:40 am

Welcome Carol!

If you are wandering around this beautiful country and find yourself in the northeast don't forget to stop by here for a visit! I have a big back yard and you can park right here and plug in to electric.

I'm glad you joined us. I think you will find this forum's format very user-friendly,... takes a few posts, but it is a great setup. And if something puzzles you,...just holler, we'll try to help!
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 am

Hi Carol,

I knew you were that mysterious Carolinagal! Glad you made it, and yes, Beth and others here are much more savvy in helping you figure out things than I am, but glad you made it.

Carol is my wonderful SIL who started me into rving when she invited me to join her in a trip west the summer of 2004. What a great time we had traveling as far west as Yellowstone. I just had to buy myself a small rv after that trip. We've travelled together often after that, sometimes in her rig, sometimes in mine.

I'll post a picture of you and Maggie in the pet section if you want Carol, until you get past the learning curve of posting pictures. The gals here would love to see where you're going in Colorado too, so we gotta get you up to speed on that.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Sunseeker » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am

Well hello there, Carol. We had a great time at Betty's :) and I think about you often. I'm glad you have become a member here and we can stay in touch. This is a fabulous bunch of gals.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Paulette » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am

Welcome Carol. Like Barbzeee said, any frind of Liz's is a friend of ours!

Great to have you with us.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 am

Hi! Glad you are here. I'm "technologically challenged" or a computer dufus as my nephews say, so I can relate. Are you from the Carolina's, or is it just your forum name? I ask because I'm in SC & I guess I'm just nozy sometimes. :lol: But I do like your name!
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 am

Carol... thank you dear.. my feeling is.. if I can have you all start your day with a few laughs.. why not.. and having you all join me for my quiet time.. (which if you know Italians ain't never happen) it's fantastic... We all come from all walks of life but we have a common bond..and that's what makes this so neat.. We've become a family of Adventures.. whether it sits in your driveway..or a dream of wanting one..or the full timers.. we all share our fun, our sadness and even our complaints.. .. we truly are a unique group..Women..we can handle it all.. just give us the chance..
I will look forward to having you at my morning table.. hey do you mind reheated coffee ??? Only kidding.. that i keep for myself.. if I don't drink it it goes on the plants if not the plants it goes in my Chocolate Cake.. see .. I mean what I say..and Say what I mean... LOL

God Bless and Welcome Again ...

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby avalen » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi there Carol, so glad you found us and finally posted. Where are you going in Colorado?
I used to live in Colorado before I moved to Arizona and I definatley miss it in the
summer time.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi Carol!
So good to see you here!! I'll have to find that photo I took of you ,Liz Roe & Maggie together over at Betty's RV Park.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Return to Introduce Yourself