Seeing old friends

Come on in and say hello.

Seeing old friends

Postby GlennaRae » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 pm

What a pleasure to open this forum and see posts of ladies that I have been missing.

My rig is a 2002 Winnebago 22' Class C Vista. Try to camp at least two nights every two weeks. Do not travel far because there are many Corp of Engineers and State camping grounds in this area.

Glenna Maddux
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
GlennaRae

Re: Seeing old friends

Postby dpf » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Welcome GlennaRae! It's a pleasure to meet you! How lucky you are. Sure wish I could get out every other weekend!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi Glenna!

Glad to have you join us. And hope you find your way around our forum - and, of course, hope you jump right in where ever you'd like.

OK isn't that far from TX - I know you dont' usually go far from home, but maybe you could check out the TX GTG for next month and possibly come on down to join us.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome Glenna, so glad you found us and hope you enjoy all the nice features here.
Looking forward to some of your camping stories and pics too of course.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Fernie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Welcome Glenna. I spent 3 nights in Bartlesville a couple years ago when I had some time to kill on my way to Kansas. I loved it. I liked the old depot downtown that was turned into a visitors center, the stop signs, Wool A Roc (sp), the Frank Phillips home, the Museum north of Bartelville (Tom Mix???) and Keepsake Candles. The owner's mother lived in the town where I live when she was growing up---small world.

It is a great forum here---make yourself at home!! Glad you joined us!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:15 am

Hey Glenna Rae... welcome to our happy home.. it's a lot of great gals that have become family .. we share so much info and so much caring.. and most important ..Everyone is a part of this forum.. New and Old ..we are all equal..so join in the campfire or the breakfast table cause we just love knowing and of course we are Sistas' ..Nosy and always got some kind of answer...and one more thing.. Pictures..cause let me tell ya.. no matter where ya are.. WE all have got to see !!! LOL Have fun.. cause we let it all loose here !!!

God Bless..

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:40 am

Glenna,..... welcome! I'm so glad you found your way to our forum. I think you will find this a great place and full of your old friends,... we are so relaxed here and are free to share websites, blog addys and all kinds of things. It's wonderful that you are here with us now. Jump right in, Bethers has done a great job setting up this forum to really work well for us.

Welcome aboard! :D
Cedar518

Postby Echo » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:26 am

Welcome home GlennaRae!

It just doesn't get any better than this to welcome a new Sistah.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:26 am

Welcome - glad you found us. Check out the Texas GTG and think about joining us.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby GlennaRae » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:15 am

Thanks for asking me to join in the Texas GTG. I do not know what a GTG is. I am assuming a gathering. I do not travel far because of husband's medical problem. He does not like camping and by my camping only 20 miles away, I can get home if needed in 30 minutes. We have times set to call each other and if he should not call or if I call him and he does not sound okay, I go home. (he is a diabetic) This seldom happens but there is always the chance.

I will be meeting with Chris because she is coming to my area. That will be fun.

Thanks again.

Glenna
GlennaRae

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Welcome, Glenna......Glad to meet you!!! :) A GTG is just that.....a bunch of us getting together to spend time laughing, talking, site-seeing the stuff in the area, and just generally having a grand time.... ;) We take photos and post them here along with commentary, so that others that can't join us in person, can join in via this great forum.....so if you can't make it, you can always join in the fun here.... :)

Again, welcome....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby MsBHaven » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Welcome, Glenna! Glad to have you on the Forum. Be sure to tell us about your trips and post photos!
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Return to Introduce Yourself