Seeyagals here

Come on in and say hello.

Seeyagals here

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 am

Whoa I'm in a new spot ,will be interesting how I post photo's here :D
Full-timers here 7 yrs! Jenny & Dan We travel to the Pacific Northwest in the Summers to see family and friends and then Winters in Yuma AZ and take trips to Mexico from time to time. Travel with 3 cats ( Biff, Felix & Sasha Mio) who think they are dogs and we are loving this journey even though the price of fuel is killing us :roll:
Dan is a new driving instructor for Dick Reeds Driving School....and I hate to drive :roll:
Last edited by SeeyaGal on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Re: Seeyagals here

Postby Sunseeker » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 am

There you are, girlfriend! See, that was easy. I'm sure you will find posting pictures here just as easy as the other site. Just copy the IMG tag from your photobucket. There's lots of little fun things to play around with here, too. I'm really enjoying this site so far.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Barbzeee » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 am

Hey Jenny, Good to see you ! Yeah in now time you'll get this down pat.. and you'll be putting pictures of this Cats.. or should I say them Turkeys LOL They sure are pleasantly plump and happy... and should I say possible spoiled.. nah! Not you and Dan... nooooooo way... LOL Any way.. happy to see you in the right place and the right time and all now can say Hi and welcome too ya !

Looking forward to hearing all your good news too.. and I pray everything is going alright with family as well !

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 pm

good to see you here. So many fun things to do on this site.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Liz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Jenny, glad you joined us here. Looking forward to hear how things went with your dd. Still praying for you all.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Paulette » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Welcome Jenny. I hope things have worked out with daughter and that you all are doing okay. You've been in my thoughts. Glad to have you join us here and it won't be long that you'll be able to do lots here...it's easy once you figure it out!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Hiya Jenny,.... I'm so glad you got here! I think this forum is much more fun,... lots of features, and it's so relaxed here. I also think posting pictures seems easier,... just my opinion.

Welcome "home!"
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi Jenny! So glad you made it. Please pass the word on to others you talk to! I'm discovering my email didn't get to everyone I thought it did - might have hit some spam folders, I guess.

I also see you figured out how to post a signature pic - the pics within posts is much similar to what you were used to.

Like the others, I've continued to keep your daughter and grandbabies in my prayers and hope things are going well for them.

Funny about Dan teaching driving and you disliking driving. He best not use you as his poster "child" for his instructing, eh? hehe
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Marslet » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Hi Jenny,
Glad to see you on this forum. I am praying for you and your daughter to find an answer to this problem. Enjoy those grandbabies. I just got back from a week with ours on our annual vacation.

Marslet

Marslet

Postby avalen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 pm

good to see you here Jenny
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 am

Yeah Beth, Dan nags me all the time to drive but I do not like driving this beast! :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Return to Introduce Yourself