Hi from Redetotry

Come on in and say hello.

Hi from Redetotry

Postby Redetotry » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Hi Everyone, I feel like I"m home again, sure missed the group. I don't have an RV yet but someday hope to get a PleasureWay or Roadtrek. I live in Southern Illinois and have been retired for several years. DH and I have 3 dogs which take a lot of time.
I have yet to figure out how to add photos and stuff so will work on that later but wanted to check in and say hello.
Redetotry
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Re: Hi from Redetotry

Postby Marslet » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi,
Was just in Illinois over the 4th. We camped at Lake Shelbyville. Had a great time.

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi Redetotry,
So glad to see you here and posting - and take your time fumbling around - LOL - if you need help figuring anything out here, just holler. One of us will help - as we're all still doing our own stumbling, too :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Hope this works, feels funny being in a new room but so glad my friends are here!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:07 am

I'm Jenny, married to a guy who never stays in one place so it's perfect being Full-timers. I spend the Summers in the Pacific Northwest in WA and winters in Yuma AZ. We travel in a 40 ft Alfa Seeya diesel pusher( fuel HOG) with three cats who love to explore and think they are dogs.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Barbzeee » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:03 am

Hey BJ.... good to see you made it though... and it will get easy on posting.. if you need any help all of us here will give ya a hand..it's really not hard.. just a tad different... Just take your time and check all the areas out.. pretty easy on the eyes searching... ... And remember also when you are in Florida for the winter.. let us know where..cause hopefully we'll get a get together or we can meet for a lunch .. that be neat..

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew..
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Sunseeker » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:23 am

Hi Redyto try and Jenny. So glad to see you both made the trip over. There's a bit of a learning curve here, but we can all offer help and the "technical" thread section is pretty easy to understand.

Jenny, you should start a new introduction in this section, only under "new topic" then your name will show up in the title.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 am

Welcome "home" Redetotry! Once you hang out in this forum for a few hours it gets really easy to navigate. I think I racked up an amazing number of posts yesterday just trying out all the features. I'm so glad you are here with us!
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 am

glad to see ya here! We're having fun learning all the new stuff. There's so much to play with on this new forum.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Liz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:40 pm

Welcome, welcome, we're growing fast. Now me, I'm a little slow...I just now took the time to figure out what your name means...ready to try. I like that...will you change it after you get your rv? :D
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Redetotry » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks for all the welcome messages! It is good to be here.
Liz, I guess when I get my dream Class B I could change my name to Redetogo!
Redetotry
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Redetotry to Redetogo - we all look forward to that change - what a great name you have and a great name to change to !!!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:00 pm

sorry I missed your entrance, its good to see you here
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Introduce Yourself