Jill joining the fun

Come on in and say hello.

Jill joining the fun

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 am

Hi all. Glad to see so many familiar names over here. I think this is going to be a great place to visit.

I am currently in Louisiana and have a class C MH I bought new 2 years ago. I am retired and living the RV dream I've had since I was young. I mostly travel solo and have taken trips to Florida, Michigan and Arizona, all all the states in between. I have the pleasure of having met some of the wonderful ladies I've known from the forum. My boyfriend Tommy is retiring August 1st and he loves the road too, so we are making all sorts of plans. The first trip will take us to Hot Springs for a motorcycle rally in September then on to Michigan for a family reunion, to New Jersey to visit his new grandbabies then to the Texas GTG. Whew, gonna have to eat lots of pb&j sandwiches to save for all that gas expense!

We have 2 furkids, Molly (beagle) and Sami (cocker).
Last edited by Sunseeker on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Re: Jill joining the fun

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 am

Jill,
Welcome to our new "home!"

This forum is growing by leaps and bounds and we are all so glad to be together here. I'm glad you joined us.
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 am

glad to see you here, too. Sounds like a great trip. Hope to meet you at the GTG in Texas.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 am

Hey Jill, Good to see you.. been along time since we chatted...Just finished art class and before I get lunch I thought I'd pop back in and see all who was here... Yes this is such a neat site..and it will be lots of fun.. So happy to hear that all is going pretty good... Let me know where in New Jersey you will be.. as it's not far from me ..maybe we can get a lunch together... that would be great... ok..welcome again..

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew...
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Liz » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 am

Hi Jill, glad to see you here. My, you have many happy plans ahead. Hope you'll post some stories and pictures of your travels.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 am

Zee, his family lives in Wall, NJ. Where are you? It sure would be nice to share a cuppa with you.

Thanks for the warm welcomes gals. It's nice to be here. Now I've just got to figure out how to play with all this stuff. I still can't follow Beth's instructions on how to get that avitar to work. It's plain as mud to me. :?
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Paulette » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Jill, Welcome! Zee, if you all get something together, let me know and I'll try to make it too. Lunch sounds great to me!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Jill!

Can't wait to meet you at the TX GTG - if you haven't already - please post to the thread about it in the GTG room.

Glad to have you here. Talk to you later (short and sweet posts as I'm on break :) )
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi there Jill, I'm so glad you found your way over here, so many of the
forum sisters here its looking alot like home, my favorite place to be.
(besides on the open road) Love your little cocker, I had a solid black
little female for 13 years. She was so special and so dependable in
everything I ask of her.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Marslet » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey Jill,
So good to hear from you. You have been in the road a lot since the GT in Louisiana huh? Glad you are over here with us.

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Sunseeker » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 am

Yeh Sharlotte, lots of miles on my engine and level of experience (comfort) since we last met up. I'm looking forward to this new chapter with a constant travel buddy and his adorble furchild. I hope we will be passing through near you soon. Are you at the camp?
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Return to Introduce Yourself