Yee Haw!

Come on in and say hello.

Yee Haw!

Postby Paulette » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:31 pm

I am just so excited to finally be here. I know I was among those who didn't post much previously, but maybe that will change now that the atmosphere is more relaxed.

Hmmm...about me...I'm divorced, raising my beautiful Granddaughter. She's 9 and a half and keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. I used to be a part of that sandwich generation, with my dad living with me also, but he went home on the 1st of April this year. Boy do I miss him. I inherited his little dog, Fred and also retained custody of my daughter's dog, Bailey, in the divorce. I also inherited my oldest son's cat when he got married and moved away from home. His name is Elvis. (Jeez, sounds like Paulette's home for wayward beings!) I have a great motorhome, but don't get to use it as much as I'd like. Ifin it were just me, I'd be rolling down those highways and byways. But, the GD needs a stable environment for a few more years maybe.

I've been very blessed in the fact that I am able to provide for myself. I have a good home, a great job, great family and some great web friends I'd love to meet someday. Oh, and I have good health too, so I truely am blessed.

That's me in a nutshell...right where I belong!

By the way, Thank you Bethers for keeping us going and providing a new home for us.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: Yee Haw!

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Paulette,
So glad to see you made it. And, aw shucks, thanks.

Why do I have the feeling I'd love to be adopted into your household :) In other words, I would like to meet you down the road, also.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Hey Paulette.. I'll be seeing ya this weekend.. and do ya need a Sister :) Yes, you and I have become good friends and can't wait to catch up with ya... your grand daughter is a lucky little girl and will grow up to be a fine lady.. cause she's got a great teacher .. !!

God Bless and Looking foward to having Tea (oh my ) with ya in the mornings

Barbzeee and Crew
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 am

Glad you got here Paulette! You betcha we are counting on it being lots more relaxed here so we'll be looking forward to seeing your posts. My grandchildren are close but not living with me,... but they are the bright lights in our lives, right? It's a blessing that you are there for your granddaughter .... a wonderful blessing!
Cedar518

Postby Marslet » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome home Paulette,
Sorry about your father, know how that can be hard. Great to hear from you. One of these days, you may want to home school and grab gd and hit the road. What other school can provide her with the experiences she would get in the rv with you? Settle down with one school when she is in the tenth or so so she can experience "high school" Oh dear, do you have a trip ahead of you :lol:

Marslet

Marslet

Return to Introduce Yourself