Hi from Montana

Come on in and say hello.

Hi from Montana

Postby Lizzy406 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 am

Hi, I’m Marie from Helena, Montana. I’m 63, married and retired. I’ve been RVing for 5 years with my husband but last fall I bought a SMALL Jayco TT (SLX Baja 145RB) for me to use on my own. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing RV experiences.
Lizzy406

Re: Hi from Montana

Postby Bethers » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Welcome Marie! Glad to have you with us. Join in anywhere. Someone starts a morning coffee thread everyday. Don't be a stranger, join us! And jump in anywhere. We're a small group but everyone from day one is part of the family if they want to be.

I hope to meet you on the road.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby OregonLuvr » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Welcome Lizzy from southern Oregon
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:25 pm

Welcome for SW Ohio. We are good at sharing stories, opinions, knowledge and laughter. Sometimes even pictures, though not as much as we are used to.

Tina
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby MandysMom » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Welcome from northern California ! I travel when I can n my class B van RV. Look forward to getting to know you.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby monik7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Welcome Marie from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Cudedog » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Lizzy406 wrote:Hi, I’m Marie from Helena, Montana. I’m 63, married and retired. I’ve been RVing for 5 years with my husband but last fall I bought a SMALL Jayco TT (SLX Baja 145RB) for me to use on my own. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing RV experiences.

Hi, Marie! Welcome to the Forum!!

I, too, have a SMALL Jayco TT (154BH Baja), I think it is one step up in size from your unit. I LOVE it!! It is small, for sure - but *perfect* for me. I pulled it solo from my home near Sacramento, Ca. to Yellowstone and back in 2018. Didn't do a lot of camping last year, but this year as soon as the weather warms up a bit I'm hoping to get out and GO!!

Hope to see you one the road sometime. :D

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi Marie, from Indio, CA. There are quite a few of us along the left coast. There are occasional get-togethers in Oregon, Keystone SD, and Quartzsite AZ (coming up) so if you want to join in and meet some of us, check the GTG room on here to see where we are meeting up next.

Do you have any pets? We are pet lovers on here and love to see pics of everyone's furkids!

Welcome! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Colliemom » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:17 am

Welcome aboard from Michigan. Glad you decided to join us. Like the others have said, we are like a family here so please join in. There’s no such thing as stupid questions on here. Ask and we shall try to answer. There’s a lot of experience here and a vast variety of rigs. Hope to see you in the road someplace :)
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby JudyJB » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi! I am a full-timer from Michigan. I've been on the road in my 32' Class C for more than seven years, and hope to keep on as long as I can. Some things are a little harder as I get older, but I still manage, though a bit more slowly than before.

I'm in Florida for the winter but will be heading to Montana next summer.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby cnq50b » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Welcome Marie!
I'm in the Los Angeles area. I gave up my class B travelin' van a couple of years ago but still enjoy meeting up with ladies as they come thru or near the LA area. Once I retire I may be able to travel more again.
Join in the fun. This is one great group of ladies!
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby snowball » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 pm

welcome Marie spend the winter in Quartzsite AZ and summers in Eastern Idaho what part of MT are you in?
look forward to meeting you sometime
sheila
snowball

Postby Irmi » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 pm

Welcome Marie! I'm from the east coast and winter in central Florida and have a house in MD. During the time I've been a member of this wonderful board, my husband & I have met probably two dozen of these wonderful folks. Please come back and just say hello from time to time. This place is addicting!
Irmi

Postby Lizzy406 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:12 am

Thanks for the warm welcome.Looking forward to sharing experiences and information.
Lizzy406

Return to Introduce Yourself