Ta-Da

Come on in and say hello.

Ta-Da

Postby Echo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Here me is!
No RV, no tags, no pics, just me. :D
Gonna be a few years before we can afford an RV. Don't have the foggiest on how to post a tag. And I'm in just about the same boat with trying to post a pic. But that's kool, Kelly can help me with that. And I will have to figure out how to put a sig in too. Can we say computer illiterate? :oops: Sometimes I have to stop and wonder how I am even able to send an email.
But all that aside? We are here!
Echo

Re: Ta-Da

Postby Liz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:55 pm

And we're glad you're here!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey Echo...you do just fine...you can ride that scooter of your..and not most people can.. so there.. next you'll be zooming right along ... Good to see ya made it...and hey..yes.. that pot is a brewing

God Bless

See ya in the morning Gal

Barbzeee and Crew

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Well, I would have swore I already said hi here, then realized I read your hello when I was logged in as admin to approve more memberships - and I don't want to write as the admin LOL - I just want to be ME - so logged out of that and back in as me, and then almost missed you. Slap me - cuz you are NOT forgotten - me bad.

Echo - I'm lucky to have met you when I did - and I know I'll meet both you and Kelly again one day - whether it's before or after you have a rig(s) - either way is ok with me. And you can post tags or not, however you want. I'm just glad you're here. And you can't be too computer illiterate - you managed to follow the link, log in, and post! Good job, my friend.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Gentleladybear » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:29 am

Echo glad to see you made the connection here. We can all figure out how to do this together. Played with some stuff last night, I will get it, but will take a bit of time. But that is what we are here for, to enjoy the time and learn.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 am

Echo,... you are right where you are supposed to be for now,... that has become my mantra! Glad you joined us!
Cedar518

Postby Marslet » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 am

Welcome Echo,
We will all learn together. Love how you and Kelly are cooridinated in the morning. Reminds me of my daughter and I on our early times going to school.

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Carolinagal » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Echo, I am new here too, in fact new to anything like this. It was very incouraging to find someone else a little unsure of themselves getting in here. This morning, I have been reading some of the posts and it looks like it is about the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. So hi, and maybe we'll meet some day.
Carolinagal

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 pm

well how did I miss this one! Welcome!!! So glad to see you here.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks for the good words!
I'm playing about trying to do a sig. If I get that right I'm gonna try to do an avatar! Geeze I'm getting awful brave here. And Kelly's not even around to help. She's taking a nap!
It is so awesome to see so many friends here. And it's super that we can put up avatars so that we can automatically 'see' who's doing the talking
Beth you have out done yourself. And tell your friend she has lots of fans. When ya see her or even do it by cyber'ness but give her a great big hug for putting up the banner!! YeeHaw
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Well? I tried to do an avatar. But it kept telling me that it was to big? Did the resize thingie on photobucket for avatar size. It was to big. Did the one for thumbnail. It was to big. So I'm trying the img thing in my sig. If that doesn't work I will have to get kelly to help me.
Seeeeee! I told you I was illiterate when it comes to these things! :oops:
Echo

Echo

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Well POOP! That turned out as well as a lead fart!! Darn it..... :x
Echo

Echo

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 pm

LOLOL - maybe you just need to tell it a smaller size? for the avatar.

Sorry you're having trouble. If Kelly has trouble with it, too, let me know - you could email me the pic and I could see if I could size it for you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 pm

These (if this works) are the pictures that Kelly took tonight on the back porch. It is a major chore to get a picture of Shade. Hold a camera or cell phone up and she's off and running. Hates the blasted things. LOL

Hope this works! :roll:
Echo

Echo

Postby Liz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Don't worry. It took me several tries before I got it small enough too. I finally used the photo editing software on my computer to adjust the size before uploading it to photobucket. Either way, you'll figure it out.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself