Introduction

Come on in and say hello.

Introduction

Postby LindaM » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 pm

My name is Linda and my Life Partner is Shelly. We have an 05’ Lexington Class B+ 27ft. Love to camp,RV, and fish.
LindaM

Re: Introduction

Postby JudyJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forum, Linda, and Shelly, too. Tell us more about yourselves, like where you live and where you head for camping and fishing. I am a full-timer who loves living on the road. I've been hanging around the Northwest and northern California for the past year, but will be headed east to visit family and friends in Michigan and Ohio in October and then headed to Florida for next winter.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby Bethers » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi and Welcome Linda and Shelly. Glad to have you with us. I'm a full-timer (since 2005) but after traveling extensively find myself mainly in the West the past few years. I'm currently in my 6th year summering in Keystone, SD. Most likely will repeat my last winter bouncing around New Mexico and Arizona this coming winter, but that isn't yet set in stone.

Join in anywhere on the forum as often as you like.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby monik7 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:43 pm

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Queen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Welcome! My wife and I live in Central Illinois, we still tent camp and try to get out whenever the bizarre weather allows.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby snowball » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:19 pm

welcome
I am also a full timer although others might say I am a snowbird .. I head to Quartzsite AZ late Oct and leave there for Idaho mid April... might take a bit to get up here.. I tow a 36 ft 5th wheel... I need to get out of my rut and see more but financially this might be what is for a couple more years...
so tell us more and join in with us there is a couple of forums you ought to look at one is the gtg see who all is gathering and when and the map to see where those of us that are motionless for a spell are hanging out.
we spend a lot of time on the general as well as the morning coffee
sheila
snowball

Postby MandysMom » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:59 pm

Hey, my friend, glad you made it to join us! Linda has been a lifesaver to me since last summer. Helping with my class B, showing me the way to Harp RV, helping me find things I need, giving advice and just listening! We 3 are meeting up at the Sistehood of Campers rally in Oregon in a couple of weeks! And Linda and I are going to a senior fair tomorrow then to REI. She is a wealth of information, not only as a RV owner but she worked at a local RV place as well. Welcome Linda and Shelly.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby OregonLuvr » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Welcome Linda and Shelly from southern Oregon. Glad to have you with us.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:53 am

Welcome from Southwestern Ohio! I still have a home in Ohio but punctuate my year with RV trips to dog shows and both short and long rambles around the country. I travel with dogs, hike and kayak. Best part is having people to meet up with and share adventures with all around the states.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Return to Introduce Yourself