Back Again

Come on in and say hello.

Back Again

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 am

Hi I'm Jenny Sheppard " SeeyaGal", I need to come here more often as I forgot my password to get into the forum and Beth had to help me out. I'm a part-timer I guess because my hubby Dan and I stay in Yuma Arizona Nov-Apr on our own lot out in the Foothills and then wander May-Oct up and down the West coast. We sold our home back in 2001 and don't miss it. Our cats Moochy, Luna & Roxy prefer Yuma because they can wander outside. When we are on the road they have a special tent with tunnels for them to be in to be outside. Dan is a RV Driving instructor for the RV Driving School and most of his students are all women. Loving the RV lifestyle. We travel in a 40ft Alfa Seeya motorhome and tow a Jeep Cherokee. When we are in Arizona Jenny pulls the trailer with our Polaris RZR on it to play in the desert.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Re: Back Again

Postby OregonLuvr » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:01 pm

Glad to see you are back. My neighbor winters in Yuma but she is in the process of trying to sell her house down there as she sees no need now to have 2 houses to maintain. In fact I just talked to her this morning and she has had lots of activity this month so fingers crossed she sells it.

Welcome back Jenny
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby Rufflesgurl » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Welcome back to the forum Jenny. Nice to see you here. I haven't been to the Q gathering for 4-5 years so haven't seen you.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby Bethers » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 pm

It was wonderful seeing you and Dan yesterday. You can try to hide from us... But we find you!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Good to see you post Jenny, and it was good to see you in the gtg picture. Health issues are keeping me close to home right now. I hadn't missed a Q gtg in 5 years. I hope to get a good report very soon and I can still enjoy Q before the season ends.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:49 pm

And for me it was good to meet you both. Back in the early days I read your posts about making your home base yours and the I always enjoyed the pictures and stories about the cats. Though I knew you had stopped posting I knew you were out there still making your way down some of the highways because you and Dan were often remembered and mentioned by others.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby snowball » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:07 pm

welcome back Jenny!!!
so glad to gee you and Dan yesterday and glad to see your smiling face on the forum
sheila
snowball

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks for the wonderful welcome back's, I guess it was too easy to just be on Facebook than the forum but I will try to be on here more. Put the forum in my favorites so I'll go right to it again. I lost a lot of stuff switching computers, the website address for the forum was one of them. I do cherish seeing you gals each year in Quartzsite. I so look forward to having Sheila's famous Navajo Tacos once a year- the best I have ever eaten!!
I do have a question, how do you guys post photo's? I forgot
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Acadianmom » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:10 am

Welcome back. I have been keeping up with you on Facebook. Ever so often I run across the picture of my first GTG back in 2006 at Betty's where I met you, Liz and Carol. I'm not very good at posting pictures but I'll try to post it. There are instructions on posting pictures on here somewhere. I haven't seen Betty in a while. When someone I know is staying there I try to go for Happy Hour.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:18 am

Here's a link to the page with the best method for posting pics now.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15727
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Introduce Yourself