Intro

Come on in and say hello.

Intro

Postby in210us » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello I'm a woman of a certain age that is happy to find other women who enjoy camping. I live in Ky work part time and head to the outdoors as often as possible. Can't wait to get to see what everyone is up to.
in210us

Re: Intro

Postby Bethers » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Welcome! Jump right in... We're all immediately family here! What would you like to be called?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Welcome to the forum...we are very laid back and relaxed bunch of women most of the time
I'm Sheila spend the summer in Idaho at my dd place in my 5th wheel and the winters in Quartzsite AZ hope to get to know you...I think my grandson is in your state or is it Tenn??? so not sure he is in a Army training base
sheila
snowball

Postby JudyJB » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Welcome! I am a full-timer who has been on the road for six years and love it. (Except for the money I spent on recent repairs.) I have a 32' Fleetwood Tioga Ranger and bought big because it is my only home.

Right now I am in Yellowstone and meeting my son and his family tomorrow. They are staying in a hotel, and I will be camping. Looking forward to seeing my grandkids. After that, I will be in Washington and Oregon for the summer.

So, what do you camp in?
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you somewhere down the road.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby monik7 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area. Currently I’m on my way to the Oregon coast to a GTG (get together) with a few forum friends. Jump right in and tell us a little about your camping plans.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Irmi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi In! Please let us know what to call you! We are on our way home from our winter home and headed in a northerly direction to our MD home and then we do it all over again. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.
Irmi

Postby Liz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:50 am

Welcome from northern Florida. Not currently traveling far from home, but when I do it's in a 19' Roadtrek that also carries my kayak. Hope to meet you at a future Get-together, perhaps one of the Florida ones.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Othersharon » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:22 am

Welcome from PA. Great group of ladies here and we love to hear about your adventures.
Othersharon

Return to Introduce Yourself