Trying this forum out once again

Come on in and say hello.

Trying this forum out once again

Postby Nasoosie » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

I am an original member of this forum who found it impossible to post any pictures on here, found it difficult to keep up with all the posts, and finally gave up to chat with friends on Facebook on which I find much easier to navigate. However, I will attempt to visit here once again. I am Susan Lavigne, known as Nasoosie. I live in my 22 foot travel trailer in the Adirondacks of NY in the summers, and haul to Florida for the winters. I have two kids on this coast, and one on the west coast. I currently have two dogs----one American foxhound rescue named Dinah who is an epileptic controlled by daily doses of Phenobarbital, and an eight-month-old puppy rescue of unknown breed named Thimble. That's all anyone needs to know for now as I attempt to use this forum once again. I love small Get togethers, but tend to shun huge gatherings where people love to "Do touristy things"----I love camping, staying put but for hiking and paddling and biking, and sitting around campfires. I avoid shopping, visiting tourist sites, and driving around once I am settled into my campsite. I did enough of the touristy things in my younger days! I hope to meet a few of you sometime and some place down the roads. I will make this print a bit bigger and bold as I like to be able to read it without my reading glasses!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Re: Trying this forum out once again

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Well HI Sue. I have followed you from here to Facebook and now back to here! Still hoping to meet you one of these days. I too like to sit around camp all day and visit. I read with fascination the account of the stroke you had while in the doctors office! Unbelievable. You were so lucky/fortunate! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby avalen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi Soos, good to see you post.
The picture thing is frustrating but the new link is so much better, if j just remember to use it.
Im not much for facebook any more with the exception of a few groups i'm in.Politics and society
has ruined it for me. Some things are better left unsaid. I haven't even posted much on here either.
With that said, welcome back.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Welcome back Soos! :D

Yes the new posting method is great! I have the site saved to my favorites bar so I can access it easily when needed. So much easier to use!

I am still in the shopping/sightseeing/touristy phase when I am out camping and traveling. :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Glad to see you back, Soos. Hope you stay!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:36 pm

So happy to see your post and know that you and the pups are all enjoying your happy place. I am so glad that I got to visit last summer and you were able to share some of that beauty with us. It helps me imagine you walking the woods with your companions. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Irmi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Soos, I, too, am thrilled that you decided to give this board a go, again. Although I am on FB, it's too large and I can't always keep up with everyone there. It's still warm in FL and because of Dr./dentists appts, I'm still here, but we love the warm weather. I hope you keep hanging around.
Irmi

Postby MandysMom » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:35 am

So glad you are back!
Velda
MandysMom

Postby snowball » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 pm

welcome back
I quite trying to post pictures a long time ago as I was never successful
one day I will have to try again...if I ever remember to have someone show me how :lol:
I am in Idaho for the summer with trips down to Utah for the "mommy will you" times :lol:
your neck of the woods sure sounds pretty...I have often wanted to go and see the East side of this nation perhaps one day
sheila
snowball

Postby Liz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Welcome back, Soos.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Introduce Yourself