Okay, here goes

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Okay, here goes

Postby cnq50b » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Welcome Toni,
I'm a transplant from the MIdwest living in the Los Angeles area.
As others have said, you have joined an amazing group of intelligent, adventurous & caring women. The nice thing about our forum is that it is not so big that you'll get lost. We're a varied bunch. Some fulltime, some (like me) are still tied to work, some work on the road.
I hadn't been out much since I moved here, but was fortunate enough to get out this past weekend & loved finally meeting a few in person that I've only known via the internet while getting to see some of my old friends again.
Our friendships span the entire country. I can't say enough good things about this group. You're going to love it!
So get to that GTG & let the fun begin. You'll be glad you did.
Take care,
Catherine
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby monik7 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:42 am

Welcome Toni. I’m in the San Francisco Bay Area. I’m long-time divorced and bought my RV almost 6 years ago with absolutely no RVing experience. I was so thankful for finding this forum. I had so many questions and there are always those who can help or direct you to where you can get an answer and/or advice. And as we say, “There are no dumb questions.” I remember my first GTG (get together) and had such a good time and made wonderful friends. So jump right in and enjoy yourself at your first GTG at Hardee Lakes. You’ll be so glad you made that first step and will be on your way to new adventures. Again - welcome.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Redetotry » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Welcome Toni So glad you found us. I live in Southern Illinois and so far I've found no other ladies nearby who RV alone so I am happy to have all my forum friends who are near me in spirit. :) I have a husband and two dogs who hate to travel but I'm hoping my new Standard Poodle will learn to like it. I hope you make it to the GTG and have a wonderful time!!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Oma » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi Toni. Can’t wait to meet you at the Hardee Lakes gtg. We have a very lose itinerary. One night a Jimmy Buffet party, a games night, lots of campfire time. My husband cooks for us and we let him. Lol. There are lots of places to walk your dog and lots of beautiful views. Everyone is very friendly, even the park staff! You can join us for all activities , a few or none at all, your choice. Come prepared to have a great time! See you soon :D
Oma

Postby Liz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Welcome! I am also from north Florida...Dowling Park on the Suwannee River. I look forward to meeting you at Hardee’s Lakes.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby SoCalGalcas » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:39 am

A little late, but, Welcome! I am living in So Cal, but was fortunate to get to the Fl gtg last year. I love those Fl women. I traveled solo for 16 years, but now live in a condo. Stick with us and your life will be enhanced a hundred fold! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby cnq50b » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:46 pm

SoCalGalcas wrote: Stick with us and your life will be enhanced a hundred fold! Lyn

So true!!! :D
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself