Hello All!

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hello All!

Postby nicfoley » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:57 pm

I'll be sure to get some pics of my girl up here soon then!

I'm wondering if any of you know if there was ever a thread dedicated to discussing Class B's? I figure I can start out reading through there so I don't ask any repeat questions. I've tried searching the site but I'm getting an error because my search terms (class B) are too common.

Thanks for the help!
nicfoley

Postby monik7 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Research and running about looking at rigs is one of the first adventures many of us undertake! If you look through the Rigs section you will see all sizes of rigs but several Class Bs among them. RVNet.com used to have a separate thread under Class Cs that covered the smaller "Class B's" which were considered at that time anyway to actually be Class Cs. Go explore and see what you might find! Different manufactures like Road Treks often have their own forums for members.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Lots of members have Class B's. I suggest you start a thread I the general room with questions, etc. I'm sure you'll get lots of answers.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby IrishIroamed » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:01 am

Just for fun, you can also go to a GTG if one is anywhere near you or any of the ladies are passing your way. I know a few have gone up to Canada. You don't need an RV to join anyone and it's a good chance to talk to the ladies and see how they are living on the road.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:12 am

Welcome. Glad to have you join us.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself