Hi from Florida.

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hi from Florida.

Postby martyne236 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:37 pm

I have never used an online forum/ bulletin board format. Learning as I go! I have a 29 ft 2000 Chevy Chateau with a 2013 Honda CRV toad. 2 Boston Terriers, one kitty. Am currently at the gtg at Hillsborough River State Park, Fl. I'm quiet, an introvert; not used to groups and getting to know new folks. My tentative 2017 plan is to head to TN mid April, attending Key Lime Rally at Sevierville first wkend in May. Then west across TN. Goal is the great National parks of the West. Not thinking I'll go as far as Pacific coast states this year. It's all new to me. Traveling solo. I really like the care and concern I see for each other on the threads. Great to meet some of you as well!
martyne236

Postby snowball » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Welcome..to forward to meeting you...summers find me in Idaho camping at my dd's ( your new so we will tell you dear daughter)
about an hour from Jackson Wy so if you head to Yellowston or Grand Teton National Parks let me know and we will have a gtg
sheila
snowball

Postby martyne236 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi Snowball! Thanks for the welcome. I do indeed plan to be in your area this summer. I've booked the third week of July at Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone. So I'll be in Jackson prob before then. Not sure yet. I plan to be in the Montana/ Wyoming area up upthrough the solar eclipse in August. Cody is supposed to experience full totality. So I'll be hanging out thereabouts. Exact details tbd.
martyne236

Postby snowball » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 pm

we will work it out...Sandi will be in ID for the eclipse as well
sheila
snowball

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sat May 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Tina, check out the info on the Illinois GTG. Maybe you could make that one. Lyn (your next door neighbor at Hillsborough)

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself