Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hello from beautiful SW Oregon!

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Welcome from the SW corner of Ohio!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby LilGoBug » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 am

Wow! Thank you ALL for such a warm welcome. I am so enjoying getting aquainted through all your posts.
We are getting ready to head out on our next trip. Over to the coast and North to Beverly Beach SP in Newport for 2 nights and then maybe up to Long Beach, WA and the Olympic Peninsula. We enjoy British Columbia and are planning a long trip to the Sunshine Coast in September. We've only done Air BnB trips up there thus far so we're really looking forward to this trip in the motor home. I would love to stay out full time but DH isn't there yet. I can see the sense in keeping a home base somewhere but this two story 4 br house is much too big. A small single level with a big rv garage/shop would be ideal. (IMHO) A close friend of his moved to Alabama last fall and is urging us to come for a visit he has over an acre and says it has a perfect parking spot. I say let's sell this big house, find the small "home base" spot and at least try fulltiming for 1 year. Well, that's my dream, anyway, and I think he's softening. :D

Dianne
Dianne

I'm not lost, I'm having an adventure..
LilGoBug

Postby eviebooboo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:37 am

Welcome! I visited Oregon several years ago and fell in love with it. It's on my list for next summer.
Hope you enjoy your travels and poking around the forum; as a newcomer myself I find it friendly and helpful.

Eve
No matter where you go, there you are
http://advantureswitheve.blogspot.com/
eviebooboo

Postby escapeartist » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Another welcome from just south of you. I have not spent enough time in Oregon. Something I must fix. Glad you are having such fun with your new toy.

Escapeartist
escapeartist

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself