Hello From Kansas

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hello From Kansas

Postby SnowGypsy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks again, everyone. It is hard to think about camping when we are expecting a "wintery" mix tomorrow night. Looks like March is going to come in like a lion here. Maybe early spring or, at least, I can dream. My son has decided he wants to move to residential and attend a day program. If this works, it will be the best for both of us!
SnowGypsy

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Love hearing those words "the best for both of you". Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it works out that way for you both.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SnowGypsy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:45 am

This is my update: Four years later, and I have been unable to get my son in a residential program due to some issues with "policy" in KS which I have been diligently working on. So, I am now weighing as to whether or not it would be advisable to be on the road with my son or whether that choice is just totally off-the-table. So, this brings me back to the forum here for awhile giving thought to what direction to take. Many things to take into consideration, and I know no one else can make the decision for me. I do enjoy reading the posts of others here.
SnowGypsy

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Welcome to hang out here...if you follow along long enough you will realize that is the style most of us have taken on....regardless of you home situations or travel modes.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Snowgypsy, you are welcome here at any time... To discuss this or any other subject. I'm sorry that things haven't fallen into place easily, but I'm glad neither of you are giving up or afraid to look at other options.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SnowGypsy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:54 am

Beth, thank you. I could not believe how long it had been since I made my introduction here, so I sort of thought I would re-introduce myself.
SnowGypsy

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself