Good day from AL

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Good day from AL

Postby dcricket » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 am

Loved your intro -- Welcome Aboard! Yup...any friend of Sparkles is a friend of ours ;) Your life/job sounds quite similar to mine currently. Work for DOD, high stress, military office. DH wants to sell everything and move to AL. Found an awesome home on Lay Lake, but alas, just can't do that right now. Keep posting and know you are among friends. :)
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Postby OutandAbout » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Blue,

I am also fairly new and wish to welcome you. I also have a few rescue puppies. One of them took a long time to "warm up and trust" her new human. Once they find that trust, it's there for ever. Take baby steps and it will all work out. Again welcome to the forum.

Linda
OutandAbout

Postby carold » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi Blue, just logged on after a few days away, so I'm a little late in welcoming you. Actually, I'm a little late in a lot of things :lol: What interesting and fun careers you have engaged in. I'm sure that anyone who has worked in intelligence, has discerned that they have come to the right place. :roll: Looking forward to more posts and pics. carold
carold

Postby asirimarco » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Welcome - you sound like a very interesting lady to know. Hope to see you posting a lot. A little late with the welcome but our internet here in Mexico is a little iffy - lots of times I finish something just to have it disappear. Again welcome.
asirimarco

Postby Orchid » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:44 am

Welcome! My two goldens were rescue dogs as well. One showed up at a friend's house, the other I found abandoned on the side of the road near my house. I don't have an RV either, just a big daydream to one day have one. I have had a terrier before. They have minds of their own and sometimes should be better named, terrors.
Cheryl
Orchid

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself