Gone Girl returns

Come on in and say hello.

Gone Girl returns

Postby JoanE » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm

It has been a bad year for me with myriad health issues that still continue to plague me plus offering assistance to my ex who is in assisted living. Just today I got behind the wheel of my rig to move it to my daughter's property. First time since Sept 2013. Oh I have missed my travels.
Anyway, I am selling my 2008 Itasca Cambria. I will post photos and description in the appropriate thread. After it sells I may try to find a B for occassional trips but more improvements in health are needed first.
Since I am stationary, I recently resumed my other love which is playing the cello.
I see the old, familiar names and faces here. Hope you are all doing well. Will do some catch-up reading.
JoanE
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Re: Gone Girl returns

Postby chalet05 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Delighted to see you, Joan, but sorry to hear of your health issues. Have missed you!
Anita
chalet05

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Sorry that your health issues have altered some of your dreams but glad to know that you are still dreaming of future adventures even if they are adjusted. Life is like that. Remember you are welcome here rig or no rig. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 pm

So, so glad to hear from you. A few of us have tried to contact you, but nothing worked.

I'm sorry about the health issues and hope the one rig sells quickly for you and that you can find a small one and get healthy enough to use it!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MelissaD » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:30 am

Welcome back :D
MelissaD

Postby IrishIroamed » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:03 am

Welcome back Joan. Wishing only good thoughts for your so your health improves, the rig sells, and you can get back on the road soon.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby carold » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:32 am

Glad to "see" you again, Joan. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I sent you a couple of pm messages last winter while in Sarasota. I'll be back (as far as I know) in October or November, so maybe we can meet up. Good luck finding a buyer and new travel mode. carold
carold

Postby JoanE » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you for the warm welcome back. I don't recall getting any messages. Of course, I haven't been tuning in! Too busy with doctor visits! When I did log in yesterday I found an old message from Irmi. In any event, I see that the fun continues. You are all enjoying your travels and GTGs. Carold I will look for you in the fall.
I have a 50th high school reunion in upstate NY sometime in October, so I am hoping to attend that but will fly. My cousins bought a smaller camper (my senile brain cannot remember the name) but it is no longer manufactured and may be vintage. In any event, they have been scurrying all over the US and I have been very jealous. Missed their annual sojourn to Sebastian Beach this year.
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Postby Acadianmom » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome back Joan. I have wondered where you were. I'm in Florida now to pick up my Grandson. Not my favorite trip because I'm on my son's schedule.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Introduce Yourself