Re-introducing myself

Come on in and say hello.

Re-introducing myself

Postby FancyFree » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Ladies,
I was on the Forum several years ago when my DH and I were just starting out as fulltimers. I learned so much from you on how to handle living/travelling in an RV. My DH asked me once during his fight with cancer what I would do if he didn't make it and I told him I would keep on with our dream of living the RVing lifestyle. So here I am back on the Forum as a solo. I look forward to "talking" with you all on various subjects.
Fancy Free
FancyFree

Re: Re-introducing myself

Postby WickedLady » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Sorry for your loss, but welcome back.
WickedLady

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 pm

So very sorry for your loss.

Also glad you are back and hope to meet you on the road.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Rufflesgurl » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:16 pm

So sorry for your loss Fancy. Welcome back.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby MandysMom » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:52 am

So sorry for your loss and glad you knew we are still here to welcome you back with open arms.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Queen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 am

What a tribute to your beloved, continuing on with the plan you had together. Wonderful.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 am

Welcome back to the fold.....glad that we can be here but sorry for your loss and the detour of life that knocked you off course for awhile.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby IrishIroamed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome back Fancy - I too am sorry for your loss, but keeping up with RV-ing is a great tribute to your husband.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby FancyFree » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Thank you all for your kind words of condolence. I look forward to attending your Florida GTGs and visiting on line.
Fancy
FancyFree

Postby Carolinagal » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:02 am

So glad you knew we were still here , so sorry the hubby is no longer with you to enjoy the RV lifestyle, but I'm sure its what he would want you to do. A lot of us have been in your shoes and we are always here for others, to help in any way possible. I was left with an RV and just continued on.

I will be in Fl this winter as usual , have family down there and others of this forum are usually down too, so maybe we can plan several get togethers, you say central Fl. I have family in Apopka , north of Orlando and Lake Wales, so are you anywhere close to either of those areas or where I might pass close by in traveling from one to the other, which I do several times during the winter? Of course, from time to time I am all over the state :D

Welcome, join in here and I'm sure it will help you in many ways, It did for me and I think many others on this forum,
Take care,
CArol :)
Carolinagal

Return to Introduce Yourself