Belle

Come on in and say hello.

Belle

Postby Paulette » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Hello Forum Sisters. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Belle and I am a recent addition to the forum. Right now I am a mascot and I'm in the loving care of Ernie and Lori (rvgrammy). They are on a mission, and the next GTG they attend, they will select the most worthy Sister to pass me off to. Hopefully I will become a GTG Tradition and I'm really looking forward to traveling this great country of ours with each and every one of you.

Now, when rvgrammy gets the chance to pass me off, the next sister to take care of me needs to post a picture of me again. That way we'll be able to keep track of my travels.

(At Beth's suggestion...) At this GTG in Lancaster, PA, at the Old Mill Stream Campground, I was fortunate to meet Gayle (from MA), Sprinter (Sharon fromPA), Barbzeee (from PA), RVGrammy1953 (Lori and Ernie from PA) and Paulette (from MD).

Hugs and Kisses all,

Belle
Last edited by Paulette on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: Belle

Postby Sunseeker » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Welcome Belle. What a neat idea! I love our little mascot and hope to someday see her in person. Take good care of her Lori, she has plenty of sisters to meet.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Neat idea - maybe on this thread you should keep a record of everyone that Belle meets - as she won't be able to be passed off to everyone!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Paulette » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Good idea Beth...I did the edit!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby avalen » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 pm

its great to have you here with us Belle, and your such a lovely lady I truely
hope to meet you in the pink someday at a gtg.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Belle,... you are certainly "in the pink" and it sounds like you had a grand time at the PA GTG,... I hope to meet you someday! :D
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:17 pm

OOOOOOH Belle, I can hardly wait to meet you someday. Stay in the pink till we meet.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Karen.....I'll be meeting you at the TX GTG as Lori and Ernie are taking me with them......I'll be honored to be part of the crew there.....I just know we'll all have a wonderful time and I can't wait to meet my next "Lady-In-Waiting" to care for me on the next leg of my journey to meet all my sisters here.....

Belle
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby carold » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:27 am

Looks like she's ready to rock n roll. carold
carold

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 am

Paulette... it sure does look purrty.. she's a real gem and the next gal that get's her will really enjoy carrying on the tradition... but ya didn't tell all.. I mean her name was Flo first.. then you all changed her.. but I do like Belle too..cause she does ring that bell LOL Ya all come back ya hear ...hahaha a really great gift..

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby mtngal » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 am

Welcome Belle, looking forward to seeing you at the next gtg in Texas! Diana
Diana
mtngal

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 am

What a rockin' idea!! :) Belle, there will be a test of remembering names...

Love Belle and can't wait to meet her in person, maybe I will be honored enough one day to become her caregiver. Ooh, ooh, Please, please, please! Makes me want to plan another TN gtg in order to have her as a guest!

Great idea folks!
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Welcome Belle!
What a great idea, need to have a journal book to travel with Belle on all her trips.
Escapees have a Teddy Bear that travels to all the Escapades....that Bear has been to alot of places from the looks of the journal and name tags of all the Escapades it went to.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Paulette » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:17 pm

Hey, that's a good idea too. Lori, are ya listening? Maybe write the dates and who she was with and where she traveled, that sort of thing?
Paulette

Postby khenrie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Well how about that? OUr very own mascot.

How long will it take before somebody rearranges their travel plans just so they can meet Belle in person!? :lol:
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself