California Texan Saying "Hi"

Come on in and say hello.

Re: California Texan Saying "Hi"

Postby mtngal » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi and welcome from another Cali Texan! But I've got roots, my grandma was actually born in Texas! Hope we can swing a Hill Country gtg.
Diana
mtngal

Postby TXCarol » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Everyone - thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to meet as many of you as I can...on the road, somewhere...
I'm from San Francisco. Spent five years in Ohio for work and been in Texas about 18 years now. Wow! Sure doesn't seem that long. How time flies. Meg's (my daughter) baby is due late September / early October. I wasn't sure I was ready to be a Grammy, but I'm totally excited. I'm going to try and upload some photos of my MEA to the "show off" area. Would love to get together for any happenings in the Texas area. I know I'll be up in Kansas and Missouri either in June or in the fall. I'm a genealogist and will be doing some family research up that way. You all take care, Carol
2006 Itasca Meridian 32T
Soon to be towing something...
TXCarol

Postby Colliemom » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:39 am

Hi Carol, sending a Welcome from Michigan. If you are ever up this way, give me a holler. Sorry about your loss but glad you are continuing the dream.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Oma » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:56 am

Welcome to the group Carol. So sorry to hear of your loss. This is a wonderful group of caring, informed women. You' ve come to the right place.
Oma
Oma

Postby avalen » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:07 am

welcome :D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself