It's Lotus/Becky

Come on in and say hello.

It's Lotus/Becky

Postby Lotus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks to invite by Barbzeee, I am here! Didn't know about it until then. Ok, here's my scoop. I'm a former "wannabee", and now I'm not. That doesn't mean that I now have an RV. I changed my mind! My only RV experience was traveling w/Sunshinecruiser to the TN GTG, and what fun it was! It just made me realize that for now, RVing is not for me. It is still my intent to travel again w/Sunshinecruiser should an invitation ever be extended again. :lol: To continue with the scoop on me, I'm 57 years young, married for 38 years (on August 1), still working; however, potential retirement in August of this year. I'll keep you posted on that! What an interesting layout for this forum. Bethers, thanks for all your work to pull this forum together. It already feels like home.

Becky
Lotus

Re: It's Lotus/Becky

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:32 am

Becky good to see you here as well... told you .. you'll enjoy the lay out and of course you know most the gals......please do join us in the morning for our coffee... have loads of room and in fact adding another link to our table... You are always, always welcomed.... and hey.. we'll put a plug in for Sunshine Cruiser to take you along...You is good company...and more hands than one..are always needed...

Good seeing you !

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 am

Welcome Becky. Glad you joined us. Maybe Sunshine will take you on another trip and you will enjoy the fun with her again.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:53 am

Welcome - glad you found us.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby avalen » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:05 am

Welcome, its great to see new names pop up and even if your not a wannabe
anymore, you never know, you could just change your mind again, us women
tend to do that occassionally. But a traveling partner is always fun to have
along.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Echo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:01 am

Hey WELCOME Becky!!! Tho ya might think about using that word 'scoop'. Kinda sounds like another word I can think of! :lol:
Never say never. Cause ya just don't know what wild hair might attack ya down the road in a few years. Hmmm Maybe a small RoadTrek like Margie's??? And of course you can always reserve a spot right next to the restrooms so that you don't have to worry about dumping that one certain tank!! LOLOLOL
All kidding aside really glad to see ya made it.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Liz » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Welcome Becky,

You made the decision about an RV that I made about a boat. Sold mine and now enjoy boating with others on theirs without the constant maintenance and expense. I love my little RV though, and it's here to stay.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Welcome, Becky and glad you made it. And, of course, you have to make the right decision for you - so make sure you get some good passenger seat travels in with Sunshinecruiser, and maybe some others, when the opportunity arises.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Welcome Becky!

Wow,..going to retire early,.. how lucky! Glad you joined us.
Cedar518

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 am

Silly girl, of course you can go w/me again. It was fun and I have decided that is my time of the year to "camp." I'm jealous that you are getting to retire early but hey, my time will fly, I feel sure. Glad youa re sticking around to see what's going on here. Welcome!
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Hey Becky,
Glad you are over here.....welcome aboard!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Return to Introduce Yourself