Hello from the FLorida panhandle!

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hello from the FLorida panhandle!

Postby Bethers » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi Angela/Melissa.
So glad you decided to come out of the lurking stage and love your long intro. Welcome and hope to meet you on the road. Also love that you have a picture already. You've been lurking long enough to know how much we love info and pictures.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:18 pm

welcome :D and everything Beth said...great intro
looking forward to your stories, and you really don't need to travel to actually post something. But when you do get to get
that puppy out and do some exploring........don't forget the camera :D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:04 am

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally took the plunge. My husband doesn't want to travel either so I haven't been able to take long trips. Thanks to his recent surgery I am hoping I will be able to take more frequent trips.

Our first computer was an Apple II C that I bought for my son. I kept the farm books on it until Hurricane Rita took it out. I held my breath every year when I went to use it but it just kept plugging along. That's not wanting to learn a new program in the worst way. :roll:

I have a small B+ too. Since I seem to do more traveling in it than camping it works out ok.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Postby MandysMom » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 am

Welcome to the group. Nice looking rig. May your travels be a joy.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby IrishIroamed » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:10 am

sussurro wrote: I guess I never registered here because I never felt that I had anything to offer since I have extremely limited first hand knowledge of anything pertaining to rving! (probably still don’t but have decided that’s OK!)

Welcome from Illinois Angela. Since you used to RV (liking your travel companion or not :D ) you're still way ahead of me!

Have fun in your travels.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:21 am

Welcome, Angela! We'll look forward to following along on your new adventures, which, I'm sure, will all be peaceful and completely uneventful...
mitch5252

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:23 am

Welcome to the forum and it is definitely a vote of confidence in us :shock: since you have years of reading our posts and joined anyway. :)

Your rig is a wonderful size for tooling around in and I think you will enjoy it. If you like everything else about it but the sleeping on the jack knife sofa....I had a solution for that in my last rig that worked well for years.......I put in a day bed instead, built over the water tank which was under the couch.... :) Hope that you get opportunities to run the wheel around and down as many roads that interest you....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby MelissaD » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 am

Hoosier Welcome :D

Don't worry about sharing a name, look at how many Carol's we have. Why should they have all the fun ;) Use whatever you are comfortable with.

See ya down the road :lol:
MelissaD

Postby sharon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:17 am

Welcome to the forum from sunny usually SoCal but right now cloudy and wet Arkansas. Hope you get to get your baby on the road soon and find out what the rest of us have discovered...it's addicting! Worse than chocolate..worse than coffee....When that hitch itch comes on you can hardly sit still! :lol: :lol: :lol: And glad you pay attention to the memos!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby gingerK » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 am

Ok, let's try this again, dang computer!

Angela, you sooooo fit in here already :D Welcome again, from IL, and hope to meet you somewhere down the road.

(BTW I enjoyed your intro and nice looking rig!)

Kathy
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome from north AL.
If possible suggest to go (either day trip or with RV) to the gtg near Ocala this coming weekend
http://www.womenrv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11742
Good chance to meet several of the wonderful ladies in person. That is how I got hooked.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby monik7 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Welcome from Northern California. Hope I have a chance to meet you down the road.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby WickedLady » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Welcome from WA state. You sound like our kind of person! Hope to meet ya one day.
WickedLady

Postby Redetotry » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Welcome aboard! Gosh you did lurk a long time but so glad you were able to get enough information and ideas to buy your gorgeous rig. That's is about the size I'm now dreaming of instead of my B. Maybe we could call you Melissa An :) Agree you seem to fit right in!!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby KarenS » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello from Florida, KarenS here and yes you should come to the Silver Springs campout, we will all have fun.
Karen S, and fur babies- Precious and Little Girl
(big dog in photo is not mine he belongs to Nan in G'ville)
2007 Dodge 2500
Road Warrior 5er Toyhauler
and Micro Lite Flagstaff TT
KarenS

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself