35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Re: Newbie from the Tampa Bay area

Postby RovingRVer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!
To answer questions –
• The Adventurer is a 2012 Winnebago gas and does have the large slide.
• I will add pictures as soon as I get on the road in mid-July and have time to figure out how to get them uploaded. I do have a few pictures on Facebook for anyone that would like to friend me.
• Pets - traveling with me will be my BIG baby, Ozzie, an 80lb Malamute and copilot as we head west.
• Michelle - thank you for your number I will call when I am on the road!
• Liz – wish I could join the October group in Ocala but I do not expect to be back in Florida until November.

Ozzie and I are leaving within the next 10 days on my first long (3-4 mo), mostly solo trip. Have a college sister joining me for the first week or two… probably drop her off in NO to head home to S Florida. I will continue solo with an 8/14 Albuquerque destination. Picking up my husband, Bob, and daughter for family time and then heading to Sedona for a reunion. Mid-September B returns to FL. My plans are to head north and west as long as the weather cooperates and return to Florida when the temps drop. I cannot wait for the unplanned, no agenda R&R part.

If anyone is heading West from Florida please let me know and perhaps we could camp together a few nights. I will also be in Las Vegas the first week of September. Would love to meet, have lunch, or dinner with any of you that are close to the I10 corridor as I drive out west. Some cities I will be traveling through… New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuquerque, Taos, Sedona, and Las Vegas.

Take care. Happy and safe travels… and wish me luck as I head out alone for the first time! Worrying is a waste of time but sometimes I cannot help it... :-) Kuci
RovingRVer

Re: Newbie from the Tampa Bay area

Postby Gentleladybear » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:42 pm

I am in Panama City now, if you stop there, give me a shout and maybe we can meet for lunch. Love to meet new people.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself