Hi from Rvgal

Come on in and say hello.

Hi from Rvgal

Postby rvgal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 am

Hi Everyone!
Just a quick intro - I'm not a fulltimer, I'm just a wannabe, hoping to hit the road in 2-3 years. So I'm in a "gathering" or "learning" phase, trying to learn from you gals who are already out there on the road. I've been camping since childhood & have always loved being in the great outdoors. Right now, I'm a weekend camper with a small travel trailer, not the rig that I want to FT in.
I sure do appreciate all the wisdom to be found here & the opportunity to read about other people's rigs, campgrounds you like/don't like, problems & solutions to things that go wrong while RVing, etc.
rvgal

Re: Hi from Rvgal

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 am

Hey RV Gal..you did good...now that wasn't too bad...and yeppers.. I did send ya a private message so check that out too...cause you know from reading.. I'm the sniffin dawg here gots to know a few things...:) So now you went from Lurking to entering to posting..aaaaaah take a deep breath and enjoy our atmosphere..We is friendly, nosey and oh yeah..willin to share what ever we know..and for some of us..that's shaking the cobb webs too..like Senior Moments.....Enjoy and don't be a stranger...post when you feel comfy and iffn' we can do anything to help...Shoot..don't hesitate to ask..

God Bless...Coffees on

Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Welcome, RVGal, from the RVgrammy.... :lol: Glad to see ya' here.....Jump in when you are ready...and of course, if you have questions, we'll all try to help ya' out!!! ;) And don't forget to enjoy yourself at the morning coffee and the campfire....they are alot of fun....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome Rvgal!

I'm glad you joined us,... jump in and have fun.
Cedar518

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello Rvgal, I'm not a fulltimer either, think about it sometimes, but so far am just a summer traveler. I was born with the traveling bug, I think. I have a 21ft. class C and my little Maggie and I, take off whenever we can. None of my children live near by, so always some place I need and like to go.

I'm so glad you have joined us, hope you will have time to post from time to time. We have fun here, morning Coffee at Barbzeee's table and evenings at Fernies Campfire are good places to chat about anything . Actually think you can go either place, just anytime you'd like too, always something going on there :lol: :lol:

I'll be looking for you,

Carol
Carolinagal

Postby retiredhappy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Welcome to our sisterhood. Just ask anything you want to know here - no questions considered too dumb.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks for doing the intro - welcome to this crazy family of women rver's! Don't want to repeat what everyone's already said - but will repeat a little -

Jump in where ever and whenever you feel comfortable to- but don't feel obligated to jump in as much as some of us gabby ones do :) Although we sure wouldn't stop ya! And I want to reiterate what Karen just said- there really are no stupid or dumb questions - although I have been know to give some stupid or dumb answers - :) And boy have I been known to do some stupid, dumb or just plain silly things - they just happen!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi rvgal, I'm not a full timer either, or even an rver, yet! Looking forward to getting to know you....
Diana
mtngal

Postby Liz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Welcome RVgal. I was once a long-time lurker too, but now they can't shut me up. I do tend to post in spurts...mostly when I'm traveling. And I love to take and share photos, as well as enjoying everyone elses adventures too. So, come when you can and say hello now and then.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby avalen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:21 pm

welcome, I feel like a fulltimer cause I live in my fifth wheel full time but I don't go anywhere cause I have no truck! ha, don't know what that makes me. Jump in anytime
like the rest of the ladies said, I look forward to reading everything!!!!!!!!!!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby carold » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll love it here because we are all so loveable :lol: :lol: carold
carold

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi & Welcome!
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Orchid » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:00 am

Welcome Rvgal! There are some of us who are in the planning stages too. So you are at the right place. Cheryl
Orchid

Postby dcricket » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 am

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo and a Warm Welcome. I am certainly not a full timer yet...and if DH has anything to say about it when comes time for retirement, we won't be then either :cry: He can be such a stick in the mud...LOL Oh.......gettin sidetracked aren't I. Sorry :o So, can I consider myself a part timer??? Hmmm, well managed to get mine out about as many fingers on both hands last year. ;)
Guess what really matters most is what I've learned, you can come in when you can, post if you feel so inclined, or simply kick back and read, learn, laugh, cry, and share.
Glad you are here.
:)
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Postby rvgal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning more and even occasionally throwing in my $.02 worth!
rvgal

Return to Introduce Yourself