Hi, I'm new here

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hi, I'm new here

Postby IrishIroamed » Fri May 09, 2014 6:53 am

Hi Ann from Illinois.
Sorry to hear about your husband, but glad you are going to still be on the road. Have fun with your planning.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 am

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for your lost but also appreciate that you are still looking forward to finding the road map for the next of life's journeys. And if you admit to being a lurker, then you have had ample warning of what to expect here! :shock: :) Do try to make your way to a gtg near (or far) from you. ANd check out the members map (listings are all volunteer so speak up if you want to be included) If you are traveling through an area anyway it is a wonderful way to create your own mini gtg even if it is only for a lunch or dinner next to the highway as you blow through......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby cpatinjones » Sun May 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby Colliemom » Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 am

Welcome from Northern MI. A bit late in my welcome here but wanted to say that I'm sorry about you husband. I'm sure you had many happy travels together and now you are continuing on with making your own. Happy travels in whichever rig you eventually settle and hope to see you on the road or at one of the GTG's one day.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself