Hello from BC Canada hey!

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Hello from BC Canada hey!

Postby Queen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 am

Diane - I've been in the Adventurous and loved it, just gotta convince Mary she can actually drive "that big old thing". LOL
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby Cudedog » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 am

For those of you who wonders about the lack of space in the roadtrek i have to say that you are right we have very little space but we bought this for its drivability (this little rig drives like a big pick up).

That is one of the things that I really love about my van. It is extremely easy to drive - like a cross between a passenger car and a pickup truck; and very very comfortable. Also, I have coaxed nearly 19 mpg out of it when I keep it around 55 mph (careful not to get in anyone's way, of course) when on the straight and level with cruise control engaged.

I'm thinking I might be able to get 20+ once it is fully broken in. Only have around 5000 miles on it thus far.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby Colliemom » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:41 am

Welcome Ladies. If you happen to be tooling down in Michigan, let me know. Would love to meet you. Love BC, it's so beautiful there. I've traveled all of Canada except the far Maritime Provinces and of course what used to be the Northwest Territories and I find it a beautiful country and wonderful people.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself