Legal Lady says Hi!

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Legal Lady says Hi!

Postby LegalLady » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Almost, thanks so much! I've enjoyed reading your posts so much too. I had spent a lot of time doing the waiting thing, it gave me a chance to go back and forth about what I wanted, and then to really be sure about my choice. So I could limit my search to exactly what I wanted, just never expected to find it so soon! You will too. Have you narrowed your choice or are you still considering options and floorplans?
Leslie
Boston, MA
2007 Roadtrek 210P
LegalLady

Postby Redetotry » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Leslie,
I remember you too and that you found your B, I like AlmostThere am still searching. I am so happy that it all worked out well. Welcome to the forum!!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby carold » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi Leslie, welcome back. Wondered what had happened to you after driving your "B" back home. Glad to see you're still in the loop and planning some traveling. I think your pic was worth waiting for. Happy trails to you. carold
carold

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Welcome to our forum. I remember your trip to pick up the "Escape Pod," love the name. It will not be long that you will be travelling around. You always have some good insite so I'm glad you are here.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Leslie, I know exactly what I want. A Pleasue Way Excel TS. Sadly Class Bs are few and far between in the pacific NW, especially Pleasure Ways. My portfolio took a beating, along with everyone elses, so I'm hoping when it makes a good comeback I can cash in one of my investments to make the purchase. I feel I could easily do storage payments (my sub'd doesn't allow RVs in driveways), insurnace and tags on my fixed income. I hope Obama has a magic wand! :D
AlmostThere

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 am

let us northern NY'ers know when you plan that gtg Judyo,... we just might work out a trip to join you!
Cedar518

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm

YES< YES....what Cedar said! Would LOVE to get to MA this summer!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby LegalLady » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Well it looks like we're just going to have to do a gtg!! So we'd better start planning or, you know, it'll just never happen. I'm going to pm judyo and we can work on a site. We also need an idea of when - maybe the first weekend in June???
Leslie
Boston, MA
2007 Roadtrek 210P
LegalLady

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm

I'll check my calendar,... can't do first weekend in june, got a bluegrass weekend then. My grandson gets a scholarship for college from that organization that i'm a member of so i need to be there. Let me look at some dates. and plot some locations .... Judy, soos, you, me? anyone else?
Cedar518

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Sorry but I can't do the end of June. Our school's graduation is Saturday June 27th,... so that takes me out of the game.

Western Mass. would be more half way for Soos and me,.... or even east of Albany on the Mass. line. Soos is about 3 hrs. north of Albany, I'm about 2.25 hours north of Albany.

Let's keep talking,.... If the price of gas stays down it might work for me. Last year I was planning on meeting Lori, Zeee and a woman in a forum I used to belong to, but the price of gas was more than I could afford so had to scrap the trip. let's all keep out fingers for reasonable gas prices this coming summer!

and on the photobucket thing,... you upload to there from within the program itself. good luck.
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Judy,
What type of connection do you have? Try uploading from your computer to photobucket one pic at a time - see if that works. If your connection is good, you should be able to do multiples - but I still wouldn't try more than 3 - just in case that's the problem. Make sure you're on photobucket and I always have the pics already uploaded to my computer, then pic them off the location on the computer.

Then, please, make a gtg thread in the gtg room to work on this - you might get more interest there than you will from this thread- and that's where it belongs :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself