Any teardroppers?

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Any teardroppers?

Postby Joan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 am

That's the ladies who tow thread right? Oh, the trepidation about backing up. Just go to show you can learn anything if you put your mind to it.
Hanging out in Oregon.
Joan

Postby TABaker » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am

That be the one. lol

I often find that I'm responding to someone on a site that I've met previously on another site. It doesn't always register at the time.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Crystal

TABaker

Postby Colliemom » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 am

Okay, we have seen the dogs trailer, where's your? :lol: But seriously, welcome to the forum. That Daisy sure is a cutie. Love the way it's painted and tricked out. I'm sure you are having a blast in it. It's so unique that maybe someday I will spot you up here in Michigan and say hi.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby TABaker » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:17 am

Colliemom, haven't been to MI yet, but would love to. That four letter word seems to get in the way of my travel. We do take it to WI to Green Bay.

CarolB, I'm in southern IL and camp a lot at the COE areas of Rend Lake and Carlyle Lake. Love MO state parks, and venture over there too.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Crystal

TABaker

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself