Hi! it's Diana

Come on in and say hello.

Hi! it's Diana

Postby mtngal » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi all! so glad to know where to find you!!! and love the tag line..."a women's rv forum run by women rver's". Very cool.
So, introductions, always the hard part for me, but here goes....I split my time between CA which is home and Austin, TX which is where my daughter and family have been for five years. I have a small condo in Austin and a little red house that my grandparents built in 1950 in Sierra Nevada foothills in CA. Retired just over a year ago from water and power company with 28 years, now I am massage therapist, seamtress, possible workamper, and full time grandma. Left over from horsey days I have a Ford F250 pick up and 2 horse goose neck trailer, both of these are on the market and when they sell my plan for RVing is a small Casita travel trailer that I will pull with a 4 Runner. I LOVE TO CAMP in California and am looking forward to learning all the cool places in TX and all points in between.
Again, so glad to find you! Looking forward, Diana
Diana
mtngal

Re: Hi! it's Diana

Postby Liz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm

So glad to see you here, Diana. Sounds like you'll have the best of both worlds once you get your Casita!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 pm

its good to see you here, bet your looking forward to that sell so you can get your casita.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:18 pm

I'm glad you made it, Diana. There have been 2 casitas parked down from me this week. I think they are just adorable and they have had me thinking that I could do a small truck and small TT. But I do love my class C - not having to go from one to another. Who knows just what the future will bring tho.

I'd love to visit your area of California - and hope you can make the TX gtg - so make sure to go find that thread and talk to us!!!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sunseeker » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Welcome Diana. Like Beth said, check out the ucoming Texas get-together (GTG). It might be a great way for you to see the Hill country and meet lots of forum sisters! It's nice to have you aboard.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Redetotry » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Welcome Diana glad you have joined us. Sounds like you are in good places, I haven't been to Austin but hope too possibly this winter. I love California but alas, here I am in Illinois dreaming of the ocean.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi Diana - welcome aboard. I live in Kerrville Texas, in the Hill Country. We're trying to put a GTG for November at my home park of Guadalupe River RV Resort (google them). Hope you can make it and meet some of the ladies.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Karen, It's ok to put links in posts here :)
Guadalupe River Resort
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 am

Hey Dianna... good to see you.. and nice to know a little more about you... those Casita's are cute...and I've only seen a few....I'm hoping your stuff sells so we can get into that journey...I know that GTG in Texas should be a good one.. I hope you can get to it... sure wish I could...mmmmm ...food for thought..... and welcome it is a fun place..you'll enjoy it..

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Carolinagal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 am

Hello, I should have read your intro before responding in your rig area. Wouldn't have asked the question of where your located. Just too much to keep up with here, and remember, really can occupy some time. Good Luck in your future plans.
Carol
Carolinagal

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi Diana,... just got home from camping and it's so nice to find so many of the "old" gang here,.. I'm glad you are with us!
Cedar518

Return to Introduce Yourself