Intro from jean in PA

Come on in and say hello.

Re: Intro from jean in PA

Postby Rufflesgurl » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeanie. Enjoy your RV travels.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby Jeaniesrvtravels » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry I have not posted for a while but I am just new to this forum stuff and still figuring it all out. I hope to be able to meet up for some get togethers in the future. I plan on traveling out west beginning in July, leaving PA around then. Anyone going that way who may want to caravan.
Jeaniesrvtravels

Postby Bethers » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Jeaniesrvtravels wrote:Thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry I have not posted for a while but I am just new to this forum stuff and still figuring it all out. I hope to be able to meet up for some get togethers in the future. I plan on traveling out west beginning in July, leaving PA around then. Anyone going that way who may want to caravan.

Where out west? I'll be in Keystone, SD all summer so if you get anywhere near, give a shout out.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Colliemom » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy your travels on the road and give a shout if you are ever up this way.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby Gentleladybear » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:29 am

Welcome Jeann. I will be heading west from Michigan about September. Need to be in California in October. So if you want to catch up and travel together we could. I have no set schedule except needing to be there Mid October.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Phoenix » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

Welcome to the board
Phoenix
Phoenix

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself