I LOVE CoachNet

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

I LOVE CoachNet

Postby mitch5252 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

So, you may recall that last week, Vickie and Ronnie got stuck playing in my yard and used CoachNet to dig them out of the mud, with great results.

Well, today, I had a flat tire on my little car and I called CoachNet (which I never would have even thought of had it not been for The Doofus' escapade). The young man on the phone was polite, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Now, I live W A Y far out in the middle of Nowhere, TN. Tow truck was here within an hour's time. Kid was friendly and had my tire changed within 10 minutes, and also showed me how to do it, if needed in the future.

It is so very rare to see this kind of great service in today's world. I applaud CoachNet !!!

The end.

mitch5252

Re: I LOVE CoachNet

Postby avalen » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm smilin with ya Mitch :D know the feeling well when ya see that flat tire and wonder whos gonna change it...sometimes me and sometimes not.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 pm

I have always read the part about the road service covering any other vehicles....hope I remember to make that call if I ever get a "car" problem. I have never needed them to actually come out and help me but I have called them twice...thinking that I might need them and have always felt that I was talking to knowledgeable individuals concerned about my safety.....
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby VickieP » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Great! Now aren't you glad I'm your SMART & NICE friend!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Need a "like" button for this.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Bethers » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm a firm believer - they will change my tires lol -

When I had the Good Sam ERS - used it once when I was 1/2 a country away. It also covered all vehicles in my house at the time. Had a problem with a van I still owned which was in Alabama, and they came and towed it to a repair place. Also my friends car in the same house had a problem another time, and they towed it. I think they've changed it to vehicles owned by you so his wouldn't have been covered then - but either way - these services are awesome. When I had the flat in Alaska, I could have called on my car - but one of the guys living in the tt next to me changed it to the donut and I was good to go till I got the new tires. I've made it to this age without ever changing a tire - and with these services, hope I don't have to do so now :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Kudos and KudNos