Kudos with Buttons for V&V!

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kudos with Buttons for V&V!

Postby Anniepoo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 pm

V&V's done a second kudo-worthy thing.

I've recently been diagnosed with diabetes, and I'm having to alter my diet, and that's not consistent any more with fridgelessness.
Schucks broke a vent when they reworked my transmission, so I finally got into V&V today to have it repaired.
They did the vent for a very reasonable price, and they did for the fridge exactly what they'd done for the water heater.

They cleaned the back up, attached a loose plate with a couple screws, started it up....
an hour later it's still running fine, it's starting to cool down.... I'm a happy camper.

Charge for fridge - zero bux!

Got outta there for under $100, fixed vent, fridge, got toilet paper, and wheel chocks.

way to go V&V
When I die I'm gonna be cremated. I can't stand the idea of spending eternity in a box with no wheels.
Anniepoo

Re: Kudos with Buttons for V&V!

Postby longdog2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 pm

It would do all RVers more good if we rated good and bad companies here http://rvservicereviews.com/ than if we just post them on our website.
Traveling with the Longdogs
Colleen (Willy,Gretchen,Harley)

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/
2009 299RLS Jayco 5vr
F250 SuperDuty Diesel Truck
longdog2

Postby Getupngo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Sorry about the diabetes diagnosis. But I'm glad you have a happy fridge in which to store your veggies, meat & stuff. Good luck with your lifestyle change.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby AlmostThere » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm

longdog2 wrote:It would do all RVers more good if we rated good and bad companies here http://rvservicereviews.com/ than if we just post them on our website.

Funny you should say that as this is the site I used when I found Josh. His service is the first on the list for the state of Washington.
AlmostThere

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Good news for V&V. Sorry about your diabetes, also - but glad you are getting things fixed.

And I'm one that likes the reviews here - I feel like I know each of you - will trust your judgement more than I do most places with reviews.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Adding spanglies and sash to kudos with buttons for V&V

Postby Anniepoo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 pm

V & V just came through again.

I managed to destroy my bathroom vent again. They sold me the part and told me I could easily do the job myself, instead of charging labor. They were right - took under 10 minutes for me and a friend in her 60's, $21 for the new lid, plus a piece of wire I found.

And, after the local tire store left me with a screwy situation, they fixed my airbag hoses for $100, pretty reasonable for an hour or so's labor.
When I die I'm gonna be cremated. I can't stand the idea of spending eternity in a box with no wheels.
Anniepoo

Return to Kudos and KudNos