Kudos to Youngblood RV Center Mayfield KY

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kudos to Youngblood RV Center Mayfield KY

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 pm

While at the BMR this week, my electrical cord and extension quit working. It was a hot Saturday but we decided to call around to see what was open. I knew I couldn't wait until Monday to get it fixed with all this heat wave going around. With Mitch's help I called Youngblood RV Center. The guy said their service center was closed on Sat. "What do you need?" I explained the situation and he said there happened to be one of their guys in service and he let me talk to him. Steve was so helpful and explained that he could help me if I could get there soon. I was only 35 miles a way so no problem especially since I didn't have to tow the Grey Goose.

Steve put a new end on my coach cord and on the extension cord, saving me the money for a new extension cord. Steve and I talked about the load being put on the cords and extension during this heat wave. They were so helpful and then when I had a huge wind gust came up at the Blue Marlin GTG, I broke the arm on my awning. I called my new BFF, Steve, and he told me how to take the old arm off and he was confident after having met me that I could fix the arm.

I paid $40 for the part, came back to the BM, fixed the arm and saved about $800 in the process. I told him about the forum and our little gtg and let him know I would say good things about Youngblood RV Center.

Kudos, Steve.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Re: Kudos to Youngblood RV Center Mayfield KY

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks for sharing that. I like your new best friend - he saved you money and did good by you. I hope I never have to meet him - but if I do, I'll know I'm seeing someone that can legitimately help.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Gentleladybear » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Great Carolyn, so glad somebody could help without all the extra cost. Remember my little awning adventure, so glad yours was not that bad. Stay cool.

Nan
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby carold » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Carolyn, you just sweet talked your way thru that :lol: Glad it all worked out. carold
carold

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

carold wrote:Carolyn, you just sweet talked your way thru that :lol: Glad it all worked out. carold

Carolyn's a good sweet talker. Softspoken and southern. I'm guessing he melted. And I'm glad he did.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Bethers wrote:...Softspoken and southern.

Are we talking about the SAME Carolyn?

mitch5252

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm

mitch5252 wrote:

Yep. Then there is the other side - the rowdy party girl. She knows when to use the S & S side, though :)
Beth
Bethers

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Bethers wrote:
mitch5252 wrote:

Yep. Then there is the other side - the rowdy party girl. She knows when to use the S & S side, though :)

:lol: :lol: That's riiiiiiggght, Beth.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:45 am

She may have been Soft spoken and Southern :) but he definitely thought she was Smart and Talented enough to fix it her self. :) Now that is a complete package! Our Carolyn, YEA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

BirdbyBird wrote:She may have been Soft spoken and Southern :) but he definitely thought she was Smart and Talented enough to fix it her self. :) Now that is a complete package! Our Carolyn, YEA :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll add another S :) But if you talk to any of the soft spoken southern girls, they will tell you that smart is a given! (You'd think I was southern, wouldn't you?)
Beth
Bethers

Return to Kudos and KudNos