Kudos to Tom Johnson Camping Center in Marion, NC

Tell us who had done you right and who has done you wrong in rv repairs and service!

Kudos to Tom Johnson Camping Center in Marion, NC

Postby Paulette » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 am

Friday afternoon the AC unit on the front of my RV quit working. On saturday morning, one of the techs from the facility here came to my rig to check it out. Within minutes he knew from the smell and the sound that it was probably the whole shebang gone bad. He went on the roof and inspected it and yes, it was the whole dang thing. They were immediately able to get me into the shop to replace the unit. They happened to have one in stock (mine is a heat pump/ac unit) and within 2 hours it was replaced and we have ac again. I was able to leave the dog and cat in the rig while he worked on it too. They did an excellent job, worked with me on their labor rates (gave me a discount), and I am just overall pleased as punch with this outfit here. If you are ever in the area, about 40 miles east of Asheville, check them out. I highly recommend them.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Return to Kudos and KudNos